ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT:application refused under paragraph 320 7B and 245ZV

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

livialin999
Newly Registered

URGENT:application refused under paragraph 320 7B and 245ZV

Post by livialin999 » Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:54 am

My stduent visa application has been refused under paragraph 320 7B and 245ZV of the immigration rules.

I granted 30 points for my CAS; but received 0 in maintanence.

There are reasons addressed in the refulsal letter:
1) financial evidence: the deposit did not meat the basic requirement that must already saved a period of 28 days;
2) my master course study is suspended since Feb. 2011. While I entered the UK again in April, I forgot to report to the UKBA about my changed circumstance.
Thus, now the UKBA have a certain deception and indeed they have stated clearly on my refusal that any further applications will be refused (for 10 years).

Consider with the financial issue, I don't think I can challenge the decision via apply an Administrative Review, espcially the UK visa application centre in my region emphasised to prove any new related supporting evidence is not allow.

What can I do in the case? I want to know,
1) Should I request for an Administrative Review? Or,
2) Can I try a second entry clearance application? What should I need except a updated CAS and sufficient financial evidence? If I haven't refused again, what can I do?

PS: this master I regarded it as my final year study at Uni before I get a FT job. In addition, I have already completed the tution fee payment in 2010. That's a course I really like and enjoy, don't want to give up the opportunity to receive the higher education. Please give me advise!

livialin999
Newly Registered

Original refusal notice

Post by livialin999 » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:36 am

I have refused your visa application on this occasoin because I am not satisfied that you meet all the requiremetns of paragraph 245zv of the immigration rules.

...you breached a condition attached your leave and that you used deception on entry to the UK by falling declare your change of circumstances. Given that you have previously used deception in order to enter the UK I am satisfied that it is appropriate to refuse your application now. Any further applications will be automatically be refused for 1o years. ...