ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help Please

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Tooti71
Newly Registered

Urgent help Please

Post by Tooti71 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:23 pm

My UK visa has been refused by the ECO as they claiming that I have not demonstrated that I hold English language qualification for a minimum English of level B2.

I have applied for a master degree and after I contacted the university they have advised that my application has been wrongly refused. The Tier 4 Policy Guidance (https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _08-14.pdf) states in paragraph 132:

“132. Where you are following a course of study at NQF 6 or QCF 6 or SCQF 9 or above with a Tier 4 sponsor that is a UK HEI, your sponsor may choose its own method to check that you are competent in English language at a minimum of CEFR level B2 in each of the four components. Your Tier 4 sponsor must confirm that you are proficient to the required level on your CAS. You do not need to send in any documents to support this.”
The programme that I intend to undertake is above SCQF 9 (it is SCQF 11) and the University is a UK HEI (Higher Education Institute). On this basis, their recommendation is that I submit an Administrative Review because they believe that the decision made by the Entry Clearance Officer was wrong. Also, they have informed that they will issue a new CAS in order to save time for the new application.

I would like to ask if it is possible to submit an Administrative Review and also to submit a new application at the same time. Will this Administrative Review affect in my new application?
How also I can submit the Administrative Review?