ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Help Please

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

samreenmemon
Newly Registered

Urgent Help Please

Post by samreenmemon » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:21 am

Hello Everyone,

I am new here, I need urgent help from you guys please. I came in the UK Sept 2009 on student visa and I did my Masters only from the University before that all my colleges was keep closing. I was on Tier 4 visa here and my visa was going to expire on 28 June 2015, I tried to get admission but no one gave me the CAS letter.

I put FLR O application in June 2015 and on 23 September 2015, My solicitor received the refusal letter no right of appeal within UK and they just give me 5 working days to apply another application or leave the country as soon as possible and solicitor send me the letter t by post they did not even bother to gave me a call and I received the letter on 25 September. Now I have got only 2 working days Monday and Tuesday.

Please guide on this what shall I do or do not ? My wife has applied for Tier 4 visa for MBA in Coventry University from Pakistan on 14 Sep 2015 hopefully she will get response by this week. Now I need sometime from HO to stay legal here and once my wife get the visa I will switch on or any other option please guide me as soon as possible. Thank you so much in Advance.

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Urgent Help Please

Post by sah10406 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:40 am

You have a solicitor. They should be advising you. You don't appear to intend to undertake further study, so a Tier 4 application would not be relevant.

If your wife's Tier 4 application is successful, you can apply to join her as her dependant, but you would need to do this application in your home country.

Advise you leave the UK as soon as possible and apply as above.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

samreenmemon
Newly Registered

Post by samreenmemon » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:48 am

Thanks for your reply Sah.

My wife was here on dependent visa and I called to HO and asked them and they said your wife have to switch on Tier 4 from back home but you can switch here on her dependent within the UK. Can you please send me in link or anything which says that I have to go back and apply from there if you could please . Really appreciate for your help mate.

sah10406
Diamond Member

Post by sah10406 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:37 am

I am thinking of immigration rule 319C(j), and avoiding applying as an overstayer. If you are an overstayer of less than 28 days when you apply, the overstay would be disregarded in itself, but obviously it is still a problem to be an overstayer.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

samreenmemon
Newly Registered

Post by samreenmemon » Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:01 am

Hi Sah,

I am not over stay here at all and I don't want to be . So, you mean I can take the chance to apply dependent visa within the UK .

sah10406
Diamond Member

Post by sah10406 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:24 am

I was going by your original post, which seemed to say that your 3C leave ends today.

riz1986

Post by riz1986 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:16 am

samreenmemon wrote:Hello Everyone,

I am new here, I need urgent help from you guys please. I came in the UK Sept 2009 on student visa and I did my Masters only from the University before that all my colleges was keep closing. I was on Tier 4 visa here and my visa was going to expire on 28 June 2015, I tried to get admission but no one gave me the CAS letter.

I put FLR O application in June 2015 and on 23 September 2015, My solicitor received the refusal letter no right of appeal within UK and they just give me 5 working days to apply another application or leave the country as soon as possible and solicitor send me the letter t by post they did not even bother to gave me a call and I received the letter on 25 September. Now I have got only 2 working days Monday and Tuesday.

Please guide on this what shall I do or do not ? My wife has applied for Tier 4 visa for MBA in Coventry University from Pakistan on 14 Sep 2015 hopefully she will get response by this week. Now I need sometime from HO to stay legal here and once my wife get the visa I will switch on or any other option please guide me as soon as possible. Thank you so much in Advance.
Are you sure they gave you five working days to leave the country ?????