ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent please help

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Awi.cmu

Urgent please help

Post by Awi.cmu » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:30 am

Hi all.
I apply for uk tier 4 student visa out side the uk. I receive a Letter from home office for interview and which is fine . But in letter they ask me for that please bring you old passport as well .
In my old passport I modify my parents name and I got the new one now which is I submitted to home office but the old passport is not with me now I lost at home please help me what can I do ...
Please help me

In letter said...

You must ensure that you bring any previous passports ever held by you. Please bring photo I.D with you for ease of identity while coming to British High Commission for interview.

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Re: Urgent please help

Post by Zee ali » Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:16 am

Dont ask same question again and again
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided