ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT: Refused under Paragraph 245Zv and 320

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sweet80
Newly Registered

URGENT: Refused under Paragraph 245Zv and 320

Post by sweet80 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:44 pm

My tier 4 student visa application has been refused under paragraph 245ZV and 320.

Refusal Notice

Your Application

You Have applied for entry clearance to the United Kingdom under Tier4 (General) Student of the Point Based system . I have considered your application against paragraph 245ZV and paragraph 320 of the immigration Rules.

General Grounds for Refusal

In supports your application you have submitted an employment reference letter issued by Internet cable system and network providers. As a result of checks made by this office detailed in a documents verification report . I am not satisfied that this documents is genuine because of the inconsistencies in the information provided by you and your employer .As a false documents has been submitted in relation to your application it is refused under Paragraph 320(7A) of immigration Rules.
Furthermore as your application has been refused under 320(7a) it is also hereby refused under paragraph 245ZV (a) of the immigration Rules.
You should note that because this application for entry clearance has been refused under paragraph 320(7a) of the immigration Rules, any future application May also be refused under paragraph 320(b) of the immigration Rules (subject to the requirements set out in paragraph 320(7c)

A refusal under paragraph 320 (7b) of the immigration Rules attracts an automatic refusal period of up to 10 years .The period stars from the date of previous event in which the deception or submission of falsified document or information was employed.

My Questions for you,

1) shall I will be banned from Entry to the U.K for 10 years?
2) Do I have the right to appeal.(Because My work letter is Genuine)

Please answer me, am in totally fear and hopelessness

:(

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:24 pm

You have been refused under 320(7A). Therefore, under 320(7B), you have been banned from the UK for 10 years, subject to 320(7C).

You should ask for an Administrative Review. Enclose further proof that the documents you had submitted are genuine.

See also urgent help for student visa after rejection in 320 7a
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

sweet80
Newly Registered

Post by sweet80 » Mon May 30, 2011 8:56 am

Thank God Finally I have won My 320 objection Case .

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon May 30, 2011 1:43 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.