ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

visa appointment type for tier 4 dependent applicationURGENT

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Ahmednawaz
Newly Registered

visa appointment type for tier 4 dependent applicationURGENT

Post by Ahmednawaz » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:47 pm

could you please let me know what type of visa appointment should Tier 4 dependent applicant get? there are number of options for this e.g. standard appointment, primium appointment, primetime appointment and PBS Tier 4 student. Just to clarify that dependent is applying from outside the UK and making application on her own behalf.

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: visa appointment type for tier 4 dependent applicationUR

Post by sah10406 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:12 pm

I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

Ahmednawaz
Newly Registered

Post by Ahmednawaz » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:23 am

sorry I don't want to be rude but the above link didn't answer my question. I have asked about making the appointment at visa office that should it be under PBS tier 4 student category or standard appointment? Kindly if you can give me clearer answer that would be great.
Thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:30 am

Standard appointment if you don't want to pay the extra fees for the premium etc appointment as these cost more.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

sah10406
Diamond Member

Post by sah10406 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:40 pm

Ahmednawaz wrote:sorry I don't want to be rude but the above link didn't answer my question. I have asked about making the appointment at visa office that should it be under PBS tier 4 student category or standard appointment?
Because you are thinking a Standard Application is a type of visa. It is not. Whatever visa you apply for (in this case Tier 4 Dependant), you will have a choice of different types of application, with different fees and processing times.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

fv1

Post by fv1 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:16 am

Ahmednawaz wrote:could you please let me know what type of visa appointment should Tier 4 dependent applicant get? there are number of options for this e.g. standard appointment, primium appointment, primetime appointment and PBS Tier 4 student. Just to clarify that dependent is applying from outside the UK and making application on her own behalf.

hello ahmed,

can you please tell me which city you applied your wife visa,and applications are going to islamabad or sheffield??
lastly if you got any outcome for your wife visa application??