ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa Query

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rashi1290
Newly Registered

Visa Query

Post by rashi1290 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:22 am

Hello Sir/Mam,

I have got admission in a university in UK .Every formality is done just the visa process is left.I will be on Study visa and my husband on dependent visa.My query is should we apply for our visas together or separately(one after another)? Because some people say to apply together some say separately.Which is the best way and safest way that will give us positive result?

Thank you

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Visa Query

Post by bruteforce » Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:08 pm

No one can stop you guys from applying separately but the logical thing would be that you apply together. It will save you some money & also hassle & wait as well. If the main applicant is to get the visa then there is no reason the dependant is refused (if eligible).

rashi1290
Newly Registered

Re: Visa Query

Post by rashi1290 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:56 am

Thank you so much. We have all our documents with us. Can you please tell what kind of questions are asked to dependents (husband).