ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Worked more than 20 hours TIER 4 and did thesis correction

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

intanzz
Newly Registered

Worked more than 20 hours TIER 4 and did thesis correction

Post by intanzz » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:42 pm

I have some questions. I already finished my study in Nov 2013. I did my viva defence in the end of March 2013. Then I did my thesis corrections and submit the final copy to my university early November 2013. My uni said that I worked more than 20 hours per week in the end of May, 2013. I myself cannot remember how many hours I worked as a TA during that particular week as it was in 2013 and now is 2017. My question is, does it mean that I breached the UK immigration law if it is true that I worked more than 20 hours in that week and I was doing my thesis corrections.
Thank you in advance for your help and advice.

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Worked more than 20 hours TIER 4 and did thesis correcti

Post by sah10406 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:11 pm

intanzz wrote:My question is, does it mean that I breached the UK immigration law if it is true that I worked more than 20 hours in that week and I was doing my thesis corrections.
Yes.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.