ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

WorkPermit (Skilled work)

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nishad.zaman

WorkPermit (Skilled work)

Post by nishad.zaman » Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:55 pm

Hi,

I actually wanted to know where can I get the list of the Skilled work sectors according to the new law of UKBA [stop Tier 4 dependants from taking a low or unskilled job, but allow them to take part-time or full-time skilled work (from the autumn)].

I also wanted to know that in the retail sector any position that is based on HR is that classified as a skilled job/work.

If anyone please help me with the information would be appreciated and grateful.

Many thanks. :D

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: WorkPermit (Skilled work)

Post by sah10406 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:33 pm

nishad.zaman wrote:I actually wanted to know where can I get the list of the Skilled work sectors according to the new law of UKBA [stop Tier 4 dependants from taking a low or unskilled job, but allow them to take part-time or full-time skilled work (from the autumn)].
There is no such list, because there is no such law.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

nishad.zaman

Re: WorkPermit (Skilled work)

Post by nishad.zaman » Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:46 pm

Hi,

Many many thanks.