ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Regarding tier5 temparory visa

Only for UK Tier 5 (Temporary work) points system
Also includes the Youth Mobility Scheme Tier 5

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Smartpen

Regarding tier5 temparory visa

Post by Smartpen » Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:38 am

Hello hi,

Could u pls anyone help me here..... Presently I am on PSW visa, which expires in 3 months. Right now I am working as a customer service assistant in supermarket. While I was searching the ways to find out to stay in the uk...I found about WRS international. I have recently spoke with the company directors. I told my status n said I want stay more in uk. He asked my study background ( i said i have finished my MBA in project management ) Then he offered me tier5 placement job (project management) with one year visa. For that he is asking me to pay £3000. And moreover I don't have any experience project management. Could please tell me How n What extent I believe WRS international limited.

Thanks & regards,

Yours
Smart

The Station Agent

Post by The Station Agent » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:46 pm

Sounds a bit suspicious. What category of Tier 5 visa are they going to issue? Are they going to be the sponsor?

For international agreement or exchange in Tier 5 the sponsor is usually supposed to be a foreign government, not a company based in the UK.

Smartpen

Post by Smartpen » Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:19 pm

The Station Agent wrote:Sounds a bit suspicious. What category of Tier 5 visa are they going to issue? Are they going to be the sponsor?

For international agreement or exchange in Tier 5 the sponsor is usually supposed to be a foreign government, not a company based in the UK.
He said WRS IS A CONSULTANCY ...... He is going to sponsor from registered company ......
Smart

The Station Agent

Post by The Station Agent » Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:26 pm

Right - I'm trying to help you so please bear with me. Your current employer is a licensed sponsor or not? If not they would need a licence and that takes time and money to get. Who is charging £3000?

This would be a colossal sum for consultancy.

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:03 pm

They aren't on here:

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... e-list.pdf

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... -exchange/

I think you need to ask them more questions, such as who will be your sponsor.

Smartpen

Post by Smartpen » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:30 pm

The Station Agent wrote:Right - I'm trying to help you so please bear with me. Your current employer is a licensed sponsor or not? If not they would need a licence and that takes time and money to get. Who is charging £3000?

This would be a colossal sum for consultancy.
?

Actually i am currently working in Asda. My psw visa expires in 3 months. As told above the WRS international ltd director asking me £3000 then he's gonna place me in internship upto one year. The director didn't say anything about company details.... He gave one week time to think.
Smart

Smartpen

Post by Smartpen » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:35 pm

PaperPusher wrote:They aren't on here:

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... e-list.pdf

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... -exchange/

I think you need to ask them more questions, such as who will be your sponsor.

Yes I have to ask more questions. I vl ask him from which co., Thnq for ur help
Smart

The Station Agent

Post by The Station Agent » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:35 pm

You won't get a Tier 5 to work in Asda. If the consultant says you will then I think this is very dodgy.

Smartpen

Post by Smartpen » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:18 pm

The Station Agent wrote:You won't get a Tier 5 to work in Asda. If the consultant says you will then I think this is very dodgy.
He is going to give tier5 visa from private organization not from asda......

Thnq very much for ur help......
Smart

The Station Agent

Post by The Station Agent » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:45 pm

Well, I would be suspicious of this. You can't pay £3000 to get a work placement or intern visa from a company that doesn't have a licence to issue such a visa. Even if they did have a licence are you really working for the company that is issuing the Certificate of Sponsorship?

Smartpen

Post by Smartpen » Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:47 pm

[quote="The Station Agent"]Well, I would be suspicious of this. You can't pay £3000 to get a work placement or intern visa from a company that doesn't have a licence to issue such a visa. Even if they did have a licence are you really working for the company that is issuing the Certificate of Sponsorship?[/

I am still enquiring about the company.... Going to meet them next week......

Inform you everything after my meeting......

Thnq for your support and help....
Smart

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Re: Regarding tier5 temparory visa

Post by sheraz7 » Wed May 22, 2013 10:43 pm

Smartpen wrote:Hello hi,

Could u pls anyone help me here..... Presently I am on PSW visa, which expires in 3 months. Right now I am working as a customer service assistant in supermarket. While I was searching the ways to find out to stay in the uk...I found about WRS international. I have recently spoke with the company directors. I told my status n said I want stay more in uk. He asked my study background ( i said i have finished my MBA in project management ) Then he offered me tier5 placement job (project management) with one year visa. For that he is asking me to pay £3000. And moreover I don't have any experience project management. Could please tell me How n What extent I believe WRS international limited.

Thanks & regards,

Yours
Psw visa holders can switch into many categories such as entrepreneur/student/spouse etc.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

fbutt50

Post by fbutt50 » Wed May 29, 2013 3:34 pm

So how was the company ? Is it clean or????
plz let us know

thnx

Smartpen

Post by Smartpen » Thu May 30, 2013 12:02 pm

fbutt50 wrote:So how was the company ? Is it clean or????
plz let us know

thnx
Company is ok when we look in to office and management but I am not sure about providing placements and visa. Still waiting for it. My frnd applied When it's done everything right I vl definitely inform.
Smart

iqbalanis
Newly Registered

Re:

Post by iqbalanis » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:15 pm

Company is ok when we look in to office and management but I am not sure about providing placements and visa. Still waiting for it. My frnd applied When it's done everything right I vl definitely inform.
I'm also thinking to consult WRS International for internship in Germany and they are asking me to pay the same amount of money they asked you. So please tell me was it genuine and is it safe to invest the money.
Please reply ASAP.

iqbalanis
Newly Registered

Post by iqbalanis » Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:14 am

Anyone please reply its really urgent.

adiljaswal
Newly Registered

Post by adiljaswal » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:44 am

hi,
i have enrolled in WRS german internship program in the month of October of 2013 but the person has still unable to find any placement for me. kindly let me know if he has ever placed any one in this program.

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Post by Frontier Mole » Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:27 am

Did you get an invoice for your fees that you paid them?
Is it from a UK business address?