ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Seeking guidance and advice about transfer of my sponsorship

Only for UK Tier 5 (Temporary work) points system
Also includes the Youth Mobility Scheme Tier 5

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

johngoodnews2011
Newly Registered

Seeking guidance and advice about transfer of my sponsorship

Post by johngoodnews2011 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:28 pm

Am, John xxxxxx, HAVING , Tier 5 (charity work visa ) volunteering in north Ireland, I have gotten another sponsor of Tier 5 (charity visa) in england , i would like to transfer my sponsorship to the new sponsor, please help me with the steps to take.

Also kindly advice me I fear if I apply for the transfer my current sponsor might know or home office might ask him before the process is over, please advice me is there way I can transfer the sponsorship without the current sponsor knowing. will the home office notify the current sponsor i want to change sponsor.

Also when still in the process do i need to stay or leave my current sponsor.

My VISA is currently renewed it will expire July 2017

your kind advice will highly be appreciated.

regards
John
Last edited by noajthan on Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed name

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Re: Seeking guidance and advice about transfer of my sponsor

Post by Frontier Mole » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:35 am

You are not in a position to change Sponsors. As a charity worker you are an unpaid volunteer for your current organisation, brought into the UK to undertake supernumerary work for a maximum period of 12 months. You do not have the option of moving to another organisation while in the UK.

You can return home and apply for entry for the new Sponsor but I would think carefully about that as it is unlikely to be granted.

Can I ask what roles and activities you are performing?