ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help please

USA immigration, green card questions:
Employment based Green Cards | H-1B visas | Family based Visas | Citizenship

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

jasoncw
Newly Registered

help please

Post by jasoncw » Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:35 pm

First of all, sorry that the story is so long but we could do with some advice. My son went over to America and married his wife. He went as a tourist and overstayed by a year without even applying for a visa. They had a child together whilst in the us. They have all now come over to the uk and live together in my sons flat. His wife came here as a visitor and has overstayed the 6 months she was allowed. Now her mother and her other son have joined them in the uk but when they came through customs questions were asked. They have all been told that they need to take there passports to Manchester airport where they will sort the appropriate visas out for them. I was wondering if they will actually help with their visas or is there a chance they will be deported and told to apply from within the U.S. Any advice will be much appreciated. Thanks

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:44 pm

**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.