ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Second USA Tourist Visa Application: without interview

USA immigration, green card questions:
Employment based Green Cards | H-1B visas | Family based Visas | Citizenship

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

chaoclive
Diamond Member
Ireland

Second USA Tourist Visa Application: without interview

Post by chaoclive » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:14 pm

Hi guys

I've heard that people who have had a USA B1/B2 visa in the last 4 years don't need to interview for their next visa. is that true?

My partner was issued with a visa in 2012. This expired in 2013 and we now would like to go to the US again in the summer time. I have emailed the US Consulate in Belfast and Edinburgh (we lived in Belfast) but none of them have given me a useful response about whether or not the application will include an interview.

I'm confused...

Thanks
CC

akitaN9
Newly Registered

Re: Second USA Tourist Visa Application: without interview

Post by akitaN9 » Thu May 07, 2015 7:31 pm

Every application situation can be as unique as the person applying for it. Also the laws are always changing with immigration. To help you stay on top of information and help you get started with the application please visit the following links:

Moderator Edit : weblinks removed - advertising is not permitted. Please take this as a warning that your account may be terminated if this continues
Last edited by CR001 on Thu May 07, 2015 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Weblink removed - advertising not permitted. Please take this as a warning that the account may be terminated if this continues