ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT HELP Needed - Please

USA immigration, green card questions:
Employment based Green Cards | H-1B visas | Family based Visas | Citizenship

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

saqib389

URGENT HELP Needed - Please

Post by saqib389 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:06 pm

Hi There,

i have an appointment with US embassy for B-2 Visit visa.

I see there is requirments to have the below information in hand:
  • Intention to depart the United States upon completion of your travel.
  • Sufficient funds to cover all expenses while in the United States.
  • Evidence that you have significant ties to the country to which you intend to return at the end of your stay in the United States (This is generally established by evidence of family, professional, property, employment or other ties and commitments to a country other than the United States.)
Few Questions:

1) I am living in a rented house, can you please advise what documents should i produce to support above ?
2) I am working full time, if i need an employment letter from employer then what should be in the letter ?
3) Do i need to attach bank statement ? if yes then how old it should be and how much minimum balance it should be.
4) my partner will be travelling with me and i will be supporting her in terms of tickets etc so do i need to produce anything to prove, she doesn't have sufficent funds in her bank account.

Any help would be really apprciated.

Thanks,
Saq