ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

US B2 Visa

USA immigration, green card questions:
Employment based Green Cards | H-1B visas | Family based Visas | Citizenship

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

bsvs
Newly Registered

US B2 Visa

Post by bsvs » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:53 am

Hi all,
im on FLR(m) which expires in 01/2015. I want to visit USA with by partner. I have booked an appointment at the US embassy in London in two weeks time. I just want to know what sort of questions will they ask me and what documents shall i take with me?!
Any help would be appreciated!
Thank you

5yrsilr
Newly Registered

Re: US B2 Visa

Post by 5yrsilr » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:05 pm

Hi,

I am planninng to apply for USA visit visa as well. Can you let me know whether you were successfull and if so what questions they asked and the documentation that you submitted.

Thanks

aloo

Post by aloo » Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:37 pm

Hi guys i ve interview soon on B2 visa and i have resident card and got job and as well got college B Management ..is ay tips ?? Did anyone got visa ?

bsvs
Newly Registered

Post by bsvs » Fri May 09, 2014 10:15 am

i did get my visa for 1 year. they didnt ask many questions. only basic ones , like if i have ties and family here, if i own property here and how long ive been working in the job im in .
good luck