ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

USA Human Rights

USA immigration, green card questions:
Employment based Green Cards | H-1B visas | Family based Visas | Citizenship

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

fasi2530

USA Human Rights

Post by fasi2530 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:03 pm

Hello Every one !!

I don't know I am on right platform to ask this question or not but I feel like I must ask may be I got good advice from you people..

Background:

I am Pakistani National married with a a girl who is USA green card holder and got EU citizenship as well. our relation in almost now 9 years and we married last year May 2014 in court marriage Pakistan. as this marriage is court marriage and her family was not happy with this marriage. but after marriage my in laws get agree that they gonna arrange a marriage ceremony and then they will do it properly so every one can involve. so I send my wife back to USA but after this its up to 10 months now they just trying to make me fool and they don't even want to send her back. as we already marriage and she want to come here and live with me but her parents are not allowing her she is very upset. she can't go out side with out her family.

my question is that which plat form is best to raise this issue and I can get my wife back.

I talk to USA embassy in Pakistan Karachi, and they very miss behaved with me and insult me when I share this issue with them and they said that I am not allowed to ask here and I have wasted there time and that was really very awkward moment for me that I can't raise my issue in front of USA embassy.

If any one advice me regarding this issue that would be very help full for me.

Please have a look on my request and give me some guidelines.

regards

fasi
Faisal

aiza78601

Re: USA Human Rights

Post by aiza78601 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:39 pm

u cant do any thing for her,all she need to do is just to call police and tell them her family locked her up in home and not allow her to go out,simple

if she is able to make contact with u and can tell u they dont let her to go out then y cant she call police?