Visiting Visa to US in TIER1 E Category

USA immigration, green card questions:
Employment based Green Cards | H-1B visas | Family based Visas | Citizenship

Moderators: Casa, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, Administrator, sbrennan

Visiting Visa to US in TIER1 E Category

Postby FOCUS » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:21 pm

Hello Every one ,

Any one who visited US in our (Tier1 Entreprneur) visa ? Not on business purpose , but causal visiting .

The sponsor is in US who will show all the maintenance funds .So Can you help me in what are the documents that we have to produce from our side inorder to prove that we are not potential Immigrant to US and we will return back to UK. Please any one share your and anyone's experience on this .

Regards
FOCUS

Re: Visiting Visa to US in TIER1 E Category

Postby zimba88 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:26 pm

This question is pretty irrelevant to this forum. Ask the US embassy/consulate regarding entry requirements to the US.
Advice given based on personal experience and research. I will NOT respond to queries via private messages.
Remember that 99% of refusals reported here are because the applicant FAILED TO READ the official guide
zimba88
Respected Guru

Re: Visiting Visa to US in TIER1 E Category

Postby FOCUS » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:36 pm

Thanks Zimba,

Ya will do that anyway, but I asked inorder to know if any one have the similar experience . which will help alot and avoid any form of rejection .
FOCUS

Return to US immigration