ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

sepration /divorce spouse

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

QSDanik
Mood:
United Kingdom

sepration /divorce spouse

Post by QSDanik » Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:34 am

Dear Seniors
with reget to say, as we are getting divorced probably( tried to sorted out relation but it look like not geting better and it is affecting children so decided to get divorced. My wife and children are dependents as Tier 1 enterprenure visa, I have british passport now.
my question is as my children is staying with me, ( or even if they stay with Mum, I will still support children), and after divorced can I still apply my childrens indefinite leave when they complete there 5 years on tier 1 Enterprenure visa, even if their mum is seprated or divorced. ( I want children to not get any change of route for their indefinate leave, in case if Home office change mother visa to chindren visa or any other catagory. I am happy if Home office given indefinate leave early to mother and children earlier...

Your advise will be highly appriciated.
Thankyou
Regards

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: sepration /divorce spouse

Post by marcnath » Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:44 am

QSDanik wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:34 am
Dear Seniors
with reget to say, as we are getting divorced probably( tried to sorted out relation but it look like not geting better and it is affecting children so decided to get divorced. My wife and children are dependents as Tier 1 enterprenure visa, I have british passport now.
my question is as my children is staying with me, ( or even if they stay with Mum, I will still support children), and after divorced can I still apply my childrens indefinite leave when they complete there 5 years on tier 1 Enterprenure visa, even if their mum is seprated or divorced. ( I want children to not get any change of route for their indefinate leave, in case if Home office change mother visa to chindren visa or any other catagory. I am happy if Home office given indefinate leave early to mother and children earlier...

Your advise will be highly appriciated.
Thankyou
Regards
Sorry to hear that.

Unfortunately, the marriage has to be sustaining if your wife is to get her ILR.

Children will get ILR only if all parents get their ILR, so unless you have sole custody they will not be eligible for ILR either.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

QSDanik
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: sepration /divorce spouse

Post by QSDanik » Mon Sep 11, 2023 2:16 pm

Thankyou Marcnath for your time.
Life is so difficult after all these struggles....