ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sponsership after University Fail

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hardik_0393
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Sponsership after University Fail

Post by hardik_0393 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:03 am

Hi.!

I got resit in dissertation and just yesterday i got marks which is 37/100, i need atleast 50 to pass this dissertation.

Now, Can i apply for PSW?, Or Can i apply for a Skill work Sponsorship?, or if my spouse (dependent) get the sponsership, can i stay in UK as his dependent?

My visa expired 2 days ago, but i am still in UK on Fee Waiver Application. My Solicitor told me that i can stay and work here in UK till i get a response from the Home office on my fee waiver application. :cry: :cry: :cry:

sah10406
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: Sponsership after University Fail

Post by sah10406 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:07 am

hardik_0393 wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:03 am
My Solicitor told me that i can stay and work here in UK till i get a response from the Home office on my fee waiver application

Now, Can i apply for PSW?, Or Can i apply for a Skill work Sponsorship?, or if my spouse (dependent) get the sponsership, can i stay in UK as his dependent?
Why are you not asking your solicitor these questions?
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

THO
- thin ice -
Vietnam

Post by THO » Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:17 am

I'm afraid that if ever there was a case that the HO would suspect that someone got themselves onto a course in the UK, so that they could find a way to remain, then this would seem likely. Surely they would dictate that once your course has finished, and especially as you have not passed, then the UK govt would expect you to return to your country?

What is your husband doing here, what visa is he on?

What skilled work sponsorship could you get, and wouldn't it be wiser to find a company that is willing to sponsor you first and then go to the HO?

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:27 am

If you have failed your course of study - assuming masters or above if your spouse is with you - your university will not allow you to have a graduate visa. So that option is not available to you.
You or your husband can seek sponsorship for a qualifying role.
The fee waiver that has been applied for is a nonsense application because you don’t have a COS or CAS to continue to remain. Therefore is is a stalling action. It will be declined as the waiver is there to apply fee free for a visa route that is primarily for family routes not work or study routes.

hardik_0393
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by hardik_0393 » Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:30 am

Thank you Frontier Mole.!