ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Innovator visa application - Additional documents requested

Only for Start-Up Visas and Innovator Visas

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gantamk
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Innovator visa application - Additional documents requested

Post by gantamk » Fri Jul 28, 2023 6:18 pm

Hello All,

I hope this message finds you well.

I have applied for the Innovator Founder Visa and submitted all the required documents. However, today, I received a request from the UK Home Office for additional documents. They asked for a Business Plan and a few others (like English proficiency and TB certificate) even though I have already provided them as part of the submitting biometrics at VFS. Not sure why they are asking to submit again, I should probably share it with them again.

Regarding the business plan, I have shared my "picth deck" and filled the business plan in the requested format by the endorsing body, and received endorsement letter. My assumption was that Home office would access the required documents from the endorsement body.

I need to send bsuiness plan Since they asked me directly to provide. Now I am not really not sure what the Business plan mean in their context. Should I combine pitch deck visuals and text based business plan?

Your guidance on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Below is the received email text
The UK Decision Making Centre is currently assessing the application submitted by the above named.
We are unable to conclude the application at this time as we require additional information.

Please provide the following documents:

* Business Plan
* Proof of English Language requirement at level B2

* TB certificate from a centre that has been approved by the UK Home Office.
Please see our website at https://www.gov.uk/tb-test-visa for further information.