ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Childs Dependent visa query

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Nazir010119
Newly Registered
India

Childs Dependent visa query

Post by Nazir010119 » Wed May 08, 2024 9:51 am

Hi,

My wife recently applied for a skilled worker visa for 2 years, which was successful. at the same time we applied for our daughters dependent visa, after a week we had an email from home.office.atlas@notifications.service.gov.uk, that we have not selected the correct visa type for my daughter and need to submit the form again under dependant category.

I did check the form which i had submitted the first time and it shows that i have selected the correct dependant visa type.

my question is -1) had any one faced the same problem ? and what they have done? as i cannot write an email to this email id.

2) Also in the email from home office - it says-

"You need to log in to your application and provide clarification on how you wish to proceed
Log in to your application and upload clarification at https://apply-to-visit-or-stay-in-the-u ... /dashboard."

i tried to login to the above link but i dont see any options to provide any clarification, so what am i doing wrong?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Childs Dependent visa query

Post by CR001 » Wed May 08, 2024 10:55 am

So which form did you complete?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Nazir010119
Newly Registered
India

Post by Nazir010119 » Wed May 08, 2024 8:12 pm

I started the dependant form but it is the same which i have already submitted. i have matched the contents.

I want to submit the clarification but not sure from which link i submit and where?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed May 08, 2024 8:19 pm

What dependent form link did you apply through? How are we to know if it was the correct one or not unless you post the link where you started the application and which visa type was selected?

Did you not save a copy of the form you submitted?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.