ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HOW TO OBTAIN A COPY OF THE P60 FROM THE PAST 5 YEARS ???

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

joelondon
Member of Standing

HOW TO OBTAIN A COPY OF THE P60 FROM THE PAST 5 YEARS ???

Post by joelondon » Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:42 pm

CAN ANY ONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW I CAN GET A COPY OF MY P60 FROM THE LAST 5 YEARS ????

THANK YOU

zebra3

Post by zebra3 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:42 pm

Approach you employers for whom you have worked in the last 5 years and they can request a copy for you. or I think I am sure you can write to the local tax office.

keshgrover
Member of Standing

Re: HOW TO OBTAIN A COPY OF THE P60 FROM THE PAST 5 YEARS ??

Post by keshgrover » Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:43 pm

joelondon wrote:CAN ANY ONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW I CAN GET A COPY OF MY P60 FROM THE LAST 5 YEARS ????

THANK YOU
They are issued only once a year. However, you can request your employer to give you a copy of them but bear in mind it is going to be copy not the original. Alternatively you can request Inland Revenue to issue you statement of income for the last five years. It can take any time between 2 weeks to 6 months. Entirely depends which office you are dealing with.
KESH