ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NAturalization via council check service of my SON ?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hj_vortex

NAturalization via council check service of my SON ?

Post by hj_vortex » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:10 am

Hi Folks

ME and my wife both got ILR on 22 Aug 2013 and my son who was born in Dec 2012 in UK is now eligible for naturalization certificate . I am going through the Council nationality checking service and have an apointment on 11 Oct 2013. I just want to find out given that my son is just 8 months old and has british birth certificate. How long will it take for his British national certificate to come through ? what is the time line ?

obvsly after that his passport will need to go through and that takes around one month time

Thanks in advance

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:28 am

Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

hj_vortex

Post by hj_vortex » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:26 pm

Thanks a lot mate , really helpful ,, it seems it only takes a month from the day of NCS to receiving the certificate awesome.

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:47 pm

Please continue in your other thread
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.