ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

R ESOL WITH CITIZENSHIP FOR REFUGEES WHO`S APPLYING AFTER OC

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

babe_khyber
Member of Standing

R ESOL WITH CITIZENSHIP FOR REFUGEES WHO`S APPLYING AFTER OC

Post by babe_khyber » Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:57 pm

I would like to request to all of helpfull member in this forum I have stoke what can I do my question is that if someone as asylum seeker came in uk in 2006 and got refugee status in 2007 till august 2012 in movement the home policy is for ILR stage refugee don`t need ESOL, Life in the uk test but just take a chance I have done in december 2012 ESOL E2 but that I was waiting for my ILR now I have got ILR in feb 2013 I am still confuesed what can happen after Oct 2013 because I will be eligible for naturalistion as british in feb 2014 the home office don`t have clear pict at this time for existent ESOL holders could you anyone have some idea for this kind of query any advice will be appreciated thx
best wishes for the rest
babe Khyber
Last edited by babe_khyber on Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

babe_khyber
Member of Standing

Re: R ESOL WITH CITIZENSHIP FOR REFUGEES WHO`S EXEMTED STAGE

Post by babe_khyber » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:43 pm

[quote="babe_khyber"]I would like to request to all of helpfull member in this forum I have stoke what can I do my question is that if someone as asylum seeker came in uk in 2006 and got refugee status in 2007 till august 2012 in movement the home policy is for ILR stage refugee don`t need ESOL, Life in the uk test but just take a chance I have done in december 2012 ESOL E2 but that I was waiting for my ILR now I have got ILR in feb 2013 I am still confuesed what can happen after Oct 2013 because I will be eligible for naturalistion as british in feb 2014 the home office don`t have clear pict at this time for existent ESOL holders could you anyone have some idea for this kind of query any advice will be appreciated thx
best wishes for the rest
babe khyber
Hello friend`s I am still waiting reply from anyone but I think no body can know the real pic that is why we were waiting for this question since Feb anyway any reply will be appreciated.
best wishes
babe khyber

tab0287
Newly Registered

Back again

Post by tab0287 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:51 pm

hi babe_khyber,
happy to see you here again! hope you're well. we're all looking forward now to apply for citizenship and a lot has changed in application process since last year. actually the new law regarding citizenship comes into force after 28 October.
I don't know the answer for your question but wish the other members from the previous forum joined here to give each other update.

tab0287

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:52 pm

Please continue in your other thread
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.