ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Set F, MN1 or FLR O? Which visa to go for?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ayem
Newly Registered

Set F, MN1 or FLR O? Which visa to go for?

Post by ayem » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:06 pm

My husband has indefinite after 10 yr rule, i previously had tier 2 dependant visa and so does my 3 yr old who is born here.

we both applied on flr (m), for some reasons mine was refused in march and its in appeal right now, hearing in late november. UKBA gave me right of appeal since my visa was expired but my daughter's valid till oct 21 so she wasnt granted right of appeal. Our passports are still with home office.

Now we need to apply for her visa, I called home office and after some thought they said u can apply for her indef on set f, I called again today since my requested return of docs were not here, I asked again for advice on visa form and today they said FLR O for her but she also said alternatively since my husband has ILR and daughter is born here, we can register her as british citizen on MN1 form.

So now we are confused what to do.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:26 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.