ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cohabitation Documents

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

xeel

Cohabitation Documents

Post by xeel » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:13 pm

Dear all,

I have a PEO appointment at Croydon on 20th of Feb. I am applying on basis of continous 5 year route through Tier 1. Also included in my application is my dependent wife. We got married in July 2010 and she moved to UK in August 2010. I am submitting the following documentation to support cohabitation, however I am a bit concerned if they are enough? They are all the documents I have unfortunately:
  • Quarterly Bank Statements for myself and my wife (separate accounts)
    September 2010 January 2013

Tenancy Agreements x 2 (both names)
    Dated: March 2011 and May 2012

Letter from Electoral Services confirming that we both have been registered at same address for last 2.5 years (dated January 2013)

Letter from Surgery / GP confirming that we both have been registered at same address for last 2.5 years (dated January 2013)

Electricity Bills (nPower) (both names) July 2012 December 2013

Marriage Certificate Dated: July 2010

Letter from NHS in Wife's Name Dated: May 2011

(Optional, don't know if it will help)
    Birth Certificate of our Son June 2011
Are these enough to prove cohabitation?

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks

selva

Re: Cohabitation Documents

Post by selva » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:24 pm

xeel wrote:Dear all,

I have a PEO appointment at Croydon on 20th of Feb. I am applying on basis of continous 5 year route through Tier 1. Also included in my application is my dependent wife. We got married in July 2010 and she moved to UK in August 2010. I am submitting the following documentation to support cohabitation, however I am a bit concerned if they are enough? They are all the documents I have unfortunately:
  • Quarterly Bank Statements for myself and my wife (separate accounts)
    September 2010 January 2013

Tenancy Agreements x 2 (both names)
    Dated: March 2011 and May 2012

Letter from Electoral Services confirming that we both have been registered at same address for last 2.5 years (dated January 2013)

Letter from Surgery / GP confirming that we both have been registered at same address for last 2.5 years (dated January 2013)

Electricity Bills (nPower) (both names) July 2012 December 2013

Marriage Certificate Dated: July 2010

Letter from NHS in Wife's Name Dated: May 2011

(Optional, don't know if it will help)
    Birth Certificate of our Son June 2011
Are these enough to prove cohabitation?

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks
its look fine to me. you have more than enough docs. you can submit council tax bill as well (but your list is more than enough)

xeel

Post by xeel » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:28 pm

Thanks for your help. I hope they work.