ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Advice Switching From Psw Visa To Tier 1 Entrepreneur

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ahmad0044
Newly Registered

Need Advice Switching From Psw Visa To Tier 1 Entrepreneur

Post by ahmad0044 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:03 am

I have 100,000 funds transfer by my parents since 18 July 2012 Onward through different installments from Pakistan and Saudi Arabia.

I am expecting another 100,000 in a week time from a UK bank account from a buyer who I sold my property in Pakistan. He is paying me here from his bank to mine. He has remortgaged his house to raise money so he can buy my property.

I have 2 questions:

1. Is there any requirement by UKBA that money should come from outside the UK?
If yes then is there any time limit such as within 12 months or like that?

2. Is there any requirement that Money should be as straight forward transaction into applicant account from
abroad ?

Sorry I forgot to tell you that I have been living in the UK since 2006 with 2 dependents wife and daughter born in the UK and currently on PSW expiring end of this year. I am seeking 200K entrepreneur visa.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:24 am

1. No
2. No

khan_81
Member of Standing

Post by khan_81 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:51 am

Hi if you are on PSW then you can apply in 50K category unless if you are applying with a team member who is not on PSW visa.

ahmad0044
Newly Registered

Post by ahmad0044 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:58 pm

Dear Lucapuka & khan81,

Thank you very much for your reply!

Although My future business and my position would be at NQF level 4 but I simply don't want to go for £50,000 option as it requires you to show the contracts, business performance etc thus giving UKBA potentially more options to refuse.

So my understanding from your reply is: It does not make any difference where the money come from ( UK OR ABROAD)? and also it does not make any difference for how long you had that money in your UK account you are eligible to apply in 200K category?

I was reading in the Tier 1 Entrepreneur policy guidance,page 51 ANNEX E Templates ( Document 1) that we must declare the date when the money entered into the UK. My question is if I have been made payment in the UK; as buyer of my property is making payment into my account from his UK bank account to my UK account. In this scenario what would be the date when funds entered into the UK?