ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR granted

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

shindasoorma1
Newly Registered

ILR granted

Post by shindasoorma1 » Wed May 01, 2013 5:02 pm

Hi Guys,

I recieved my ILR today

My timeline is as under:
Applied: 01 Sept 2012
Biometrics letter: 30 Oct 2012
Biometrics done: 03 Nov 2012
ILR approved: 29 April 2013
Recieved BRP: 01 May 2013

I came to UK on a student visa in Sept 2012. Since then I have been studying in different colleges/Uni's etc. All the extensions were done on time, hence no gaps. In 2011 I joined a college in London to study MBA but left the college in Sept 2012 without getting the degree. I stopped attending the college after Sept 2012. By that time I had already applied for my ILR. It took exactly 6 months after I did my biometrics. I havent been to my country for last 7 years.
God is great and hopefully all the people waiting will get their ILR soon.
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

onabanjo

Post by onabanjo » Wed May 01, 2013 5:55 pm

Please, check and review your post as its practically impossible to come to UK in 2012 and you have had extension and now ILR.

I assume there are typographical error(s) somewhere, so please review and correct where necessary.

Thank you
Disclaimer: I am no immigration lawyer nor am I OISC qualified. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.

Emrah

Post by Emrah » Wed May 01, 2013 6:20 pm

What are you drinking or taking mate?

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Wed May 01, 2013 6:41 pm

onabanjo wrote:Please, check and review your post as its practically impossible to come to UK in 2012 and you have had extension and now ILR.

I assume there are typographical error(s) somewhere, so please review and correct where necessary.

Thank you
I assume it was an ILR(LR) application and the OP meant 2002.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.