ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

my Son naturalization

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

alikhanpk
Newly Registered

my Son naturalization

Post by alikhanpk » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:14 am

Hi All,

i need information about my son naturalization please if any body have that information let me know.

my son bron in UK in 2007 ( having UK birth Certificate ) i was on Work permit at that time.

then for some reason i sent my family back home pakistan and since then he is over there.

in 2011 i got ILR.

now my Question is

Can i Apply for my son for naturalization form Pakistan ?

or

i need to call him as a Dependent first and then will have to apply inside UK....?

please if some body can help me here.

thanks

Ali

vinny

Re: my Son naturalization

Post by vinny » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:50 am

alikhanpk wrote:Can i Apply for my son for naturalization form Pakistan ?
Child is entitled to register for British citizenship.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

alikhanpk
Newly Registered

Post by alikhanpk » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:28 am

vinny wrote:

Thanks Vinny...

the link you gave me all satuation is that children are in UK. but i m confused cz my son is not here in UK he is in pakistan for last 6 years.

thats why i m asking should i Apply for his naturalization form Pakistan through British High commission in Islamabad Or he have to be here in UK first on dependent....????

some people say you have to call him as a depend first and some says i can apply for there. if you have any rules link can you give me please

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:44 am

alikhanpk wrote:
vinny wrote:

Thanks Vinny...

the link you gave me all satuation is that children are in UK. but i m confused cz my son is not here in UK he is in pakistan for last 6 years.

thats why i m asking should i Apply for his naturalization form Pakistan through British High commission in Islamabad Or he have to be here in UK first on dependent....????

some people say you have to call him as a depend first and some says i can apply for there. if you have any rules link can you give me please
As your child is entitled to be registered as British due to being born in the UK and you now being settled (having ILR) you can make the application aboard. See here (click).
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

alikhanpk
Newly Registered

Post by alikhanpk » Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:15 am

Thanks amber

now the final question is Should i have to fill MN1 Form or its new form.

and as i m here should i apply form here as my wife have to apply form Pakistan....?

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:44 pm

alikhanpk wrote:Thanks amber

now the final question is Should i have to fill MN1 Form or its new form.

and as i m here should i apply form here as my wife have to apply form Pakistan....?
MN1 for the child. For your spouse, if she is in Pakistan and wants a spouse visa, see here (click)
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

alikhanpk
Newly Registered

Post by alikhanpk » Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:44 pm

Thanks again amber