ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Impact of H1B Refusal on Tier 1 Process

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

pkraw
Newly Registered

Impact of H1B Refusal on Tier 1 Process

Post by pkraw » Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:02 pm

Hi,
2008 ealry i had appeared for H1B visa interview and my visa got refused beacuse my employer was a fraud company . I have the visa refusal letter from US consulate which says the same .
In tier 1 visa application form ,there is a place where we have to mention the status of past visa refusal . Will h1b visa refusal create any impact on my Tier 1 visa application ?.

Should i provide a cover letter which details my visa refual matter , and
attach a copy of the visa refusal ltter from the US consulate ?

Or

i have to provide the above information only if there is a request from BHC ?

Anybody has gone through such a stage :)

looking forward to replys .

Snoozles

Re: Impact of H1B Refusal on Tier 1 Process

Post by Snoozles » Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:35 pm

You have to dislose the information. I was rejected for a B1 visa to the US, as I did not have sufficient ties in the country of application. Since then I was granted various other American visas.

I included a letter stating the circumstances of my refusal, as well as a copy of the letter of refusal in my application, and I was approved.

That said, what do you mean that your employer was a fraud company?? We can't help you with so little information.

damn
Newly Registered

Post by damn » Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:04 pm

If you are talking about a Tier1 application (which I assume you are), I guess, the app form only askes for any UK VISA REFUSAL. I am not sure if you need to mention any Visa related refusal.

( I may be wrong, senior members... pls?)

Snoozles

Post by Snoozles » Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:25 am

damn wrote:If you are talking about a Tier1 application (which I assume you are), I guess, the app form only askes for any UK VISA REFUSAL. I am not sure if you need to mention any Visa related refusal.

( I may be wrong, senior members... pls?)
You are wrong.

niw2
Member of Standing

Post by niw2 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:49 am

Very wrong -- there are two questions: one asks about denied UK visa applications, the other asks about other denied visa applications.

sri_sunny

Post by sri_sunny » Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:55 am

You have to mention in your application and explain briefly on your covering letter. Dont worry too much about impact of refusal on UK visa. If thats the case then half of immigrants would'nt have reached UK and getting a US visa rejection is not unusual.

MSR
Newly Registered

previous UK refusal

Post by MSR » Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:36 am

Hi,

I am also in same situation, i had a rejection earlier for Working Holiday Maker in 2004. The reason they mentioned was insufficient funds and they have concluded that the bank statment i have submittes is fake.

During that time i have approached a consultany for processing my WHM visa, so the consultant made me to open a account in a bank and he assured that he will deposit money for me, consultant had tie-up with bank so he managed in getting me a bank statement with required balance.

So i had the rejection for the same reason and BHC verfication team have concluded that my bank statement is fake.

Now i'm plaaning to apply for tier-1 in feb 2009 and started maintaing funds in my savings account. So i want to know what are the chances of getting successful based on my previous rejection? How do i need to handle my previous rejection in my current application. what will be the effect of my previous rejection on my currect application.

Can some one help me in this?

Thanks!
MSR

LankanFunkin

Re: previous UK refusal

Post by LankanFunkin » Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:27 am

MSR wrote:Hi,

I am also in same situation, i had a rejection earlier for Working Holiday Maker in 2004. The reason they mentioned was insufficient funds and they have concluded that the bank statment i have submittes is fake.

During that time i have approached a consultany for processing my WHM visa, so the consultant made me to open a account in a bank and he assured that he will deposit money for me, consultant had tie-up with bank so he managed in getting me a bank statement with required balance.

So i had the rejection for the same reason and BHC verfication team have concluded that my bank statement is fake.

Now i'm plaaning to apply for tier-1 in feb 2009 and started maintaing funds in my savings account. So i want to know what are the chances of getting successful based on my previous rejection? How do i need to handle my previous rejection in my current application. what will be the effect of my previous rejection on my currect application.

Can some one help me in this?

Thanks!
MSR
Sorry, but first things first:
open a account in a bank and he assured that he will deposit money for me, consultant had tie-up with bank so he managed in getting me a bank statement with required balance.

What the hell were you thinking? That clearly sounds like producing documents to represent an inaccurate situation. I.e. FAKE DOCUMENTS. Are you stupid? Do you think the visa authorities are stupid?

Ok, on to your Q: I'm glad you sorted yourself out and got a legitimate account. If your account is in a regionally head quartered bank, it might also be in your interest transfer the account to a multinational bank. I'm not suggesting that a local bank is more likely to commit fraud, but given your history, a visa officer might just happen to trust a bank statement from HSBC more.

Writing the cover letter may be difficult. I'm assuming that you may have been mislead by the "consultant" in setting up your proof of funds, and its probably best to highlight that. You might just be better off getting an agency with experience to help out.

sri_sunny

Post by sri_sunny » Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:24 am

To be extremely honest, your chances of getting any other visa to uk is nearly zero. As per UK law, passing on the buck to someone else reg fake stuff has no sympathy. You signed your application and YOU are responsible. End of the day ur agent would not travel on your visa. If you are applying for tier 1, then its like donating 51k. I am sorry to say these- but this is what happened to a person I know.

MSR
Newly Registered

Post by MSR » Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:19 am

Yes, it was my mistake i have blindly believed the consultant, i was not much aware of the process and had to believe him. Is there any away i can come out of this...like explain in covering letter or processing through with experienced agency or shall i drop my proposal?.

But now for Tier-1 i have everything True.

Thanks!
MSR

sri_sunny

Post by sri_sunny » Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:11 am

Hi,

i would advise u to write to solicitors in UK. To be honest, the chances again are nearly zero. They may not even touch the file.... Try ur luck.

sendhil
Newly Registered

Post by sendhil » Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:02 am

Hi,

Pls take a advice from immigration attorneys in chennai.One of my friend takes the advice from KARM IMMIGRATION SERVICE PVT LTD contact person.MS.Raji govindaraj

MSR
Newly Registered

Post by MSR » Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:55 am

hi Sendhil,

What they have suggested ur friend, was he got the visa?

Thanks!
MSR

sendhil
Newly Registered

Post by sendhil » Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:27 am

My friend also got rejected hsmp visa in old scheme and tried next time with the help of the above firm and got the visa

Raji_karmlaw

Post by Raji_karmlaw » Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:04 am

Hi MSR,
It is absolutely true that the BDHC holds the track history of all applicants. But the law to ban people from entering the U.K on misrepresentation / fraud was instituted only in april 'o8. So u still might have a chance if u could present 110 % genuine documents this time and give a convincing explanation as to why the faux-pas happened the last time.
Immigration law is mystery and a mastery in obfuscation, and the lawyers who can figure that out are worth their weight in gold.

sureshjawaji
Newly Registered

Post by sureshjawaji » Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:01 am

Hi,

2008 ealry i had appeared for H1B visa interview and my visa officer has kept some of my documents with him for verification purpose and i was told that they will get in touch with me after words.

Since there were some false document exists provided my consultant regarding my professional experience so never thought attending interview again. But constantly getting emails from them for the conclusion of interview.

Till now my case still pending at them.Now I am applying for UK tier 1 visa application form ,there is a place where we have to mention the status of past visa refusal . Will I write my h1b as rejected or else can I ignore this field since my interview is not yet completed.

Since i don't have cover letter regarding refual matter what can i tell them the reason for it.

Or

i have to provide the above information only if there is a request from BHC ?

Anybody has gone through such a stage please suggests and guide me!!!!