ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PGD from BITES

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

alijovial
Newly Registered

PGD from BITES

Post by alijovial » Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:06 pm

Does anyone has any news of BITES??? is there anyone who got PSW on BITES PGD recently

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:21 am

What PGD did you do?
If the awarding body was not in the UK then you can not get PSW.

alijovial
Newly Registered

Post by alijovial » Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:18 am

Frontier Mole wrote:What PGD did you do?
If the awarding body was not in the UK then you can not get PSW.

I have done in Business Administration and its in the list of recognised bodies.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:25 am

Didn't BITES get removed from the register recently of did I imagine it?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:36 am

They are still on the DIUS register.

The question is more to do with the PGD - it is all well and good saying it is issued by a registered body. What registered body?

I note that some of the PGD's are covered by an Indian Uni - so if it is THAT registered body it is not worth a toss for PSW!!

Hope that helps :roll:

tsmoussa

100% proper and genuine college

Post by tsmoussa » Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:49 am

BITE is 100% proper and genuine college and shouldn't be mentioned in this way, we all students at BITE are genuine and we do study for our degrees, so please don't ask that kind of questions

best regards for all

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:59 am

If the awarding body is NOT a UK body then you can not get PSW. That is the point.

I do not care a monkey if the students are hard working or genuine, the question is about getting PSW.

So do not come across all offended because you are a BITE student!

tsmoussa

Post by tsmoussa » Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:39 am

I haven't meant you at all boss, i know you here trying to help, all i meant is that student from BITE shouldn't be worried and shouldn't post these questions, sorry again

som1speciall
Newly Registered

BITE

Post by som1speciall » Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:08 pm

what is happening now? i submit on 31st of october but i have not recieved any news? Is there any update how long will they take? becuz be4 visas were issuing in 15 days but after this farud ppl.. everyone is suffering .. any update about BITE... please let me know if u have any news

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:11 pm

Read this, looks like they are implicated in something;

http://www.ukresident.com/forums/index. ... opic=86583
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:37 pm

Following colleges have been removed from the register:

1. Cambridge college of learning
2. Westminster college
3. Barmingham international college
4. Oxford college
5. This list will get longer by every single week passing.

BITE: Most of the applications from BITE graduates are being holded. That is no refusals no approvals.

LCMIT: Despite issuing the diplomas, LCMIT is even refusing to verify their own documents in order to save their own neck. They have even lodged a complaint with the police that some of their college stationary is stolen.

S_hope
Newly Registered

Post by S_hope » Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:03 pm

Whats the source. werent these 3 colleges removed in june 2008 its self?
Westminster college
Barmingham international college
Oxford college

Please give more details
rizwan567 wrote:Following colleges have been removed from the register:

1. Cambridge college of learning
2. Westminster college
3. Barmingham international college
4. Oxford college
5. This list will get longer by every single week passing.

BITE: Most of the applications from BITE graduates are being holded. That is no refusals no approvals.

LCMIT: Despite issuing the diplomas, LCMIT is even refusing to verify their own documents in order to save their own neck. They have even lodged a complaint with the police that some of their college stationary is stolen.

Kappa1
Newly Registered

Post by Kappa1 » Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:55 am

rizwan567 wrote:
That's so stupid. What about the people who got diplomas from them? Do you know anyone who is in this mess?

goodman94
Newly Registered

what's the best option for those with diplomas from LCMIT...

Post by goodman94 » Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:14 am

Hi what for those with diplomas from lcmit...& for those who 're still waiting for the decision? one of my friend is waiting for more than 3 months n have diploma from lcmit??

what's the best option available? As there're many genuine students as well in bites n lcmit colleges etc?

Is withdrwal the best available choice??

How they will establish who's real n who's fake? As when they issue these they keep a record of it as well?

its really a mess up

any suggestion/advice will be appreciated!!

goodman94
Newly Registered

does anyone recently get psw for LCMIT...

Post by goodman94 » Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:23 am

Hi

does anyone knows about someone who got psw for lcmit diploma recently?? As one of my friend is waiting for more than 3 months now

I'm really confused about the things going on. yes, I've also heard same thing that LCMIT is refusing its own diplomas to save their own neck? And r doing rubbish things like lodging a report with police for stolen stationery or refusing their own diploms...its crap.

any update on lcmit & bites will be much appreciated??

thxx

goodman94
Newly Registered

Re: PGD from BITES

Post by goodman94 » Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:08 am

alijovial wrote:Does anyone has any news of BITES??? is there anyone who got PSW on BITES PGD recently
Hi

does anyone knows about someone who got psw for lcmit diploma recently?? As one of my friend is waiting for more than 3 months now

I'm really confused about the things going on. yes, I've also heard same thing that LCMIT is refusing its own diplomas to save their own neck? And r doing rubbish things like lodging a report with police for stolen stationery or refusing their own diploms...its crap.

any update on lcmit & bites will be much appreciated??

thxx

dharuv
Newly Registered

Post by dharuv » Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:24 pm

if it possible for you to i got my PGDBA from BITE...now i don't know what to do...i am in the same boat as everybody else.....my course started from jan'08 and completed in sept'08..i am also an ACCA student at that time in june'08 i also gave 3 paper of ACCA level 3 and and pass 2 paper. I just gave my last ACCA paper in Dec'08....
i don't know that homeoffice is going to give PSW or not....because if they r not then..i have to start a new course so i might feel to take admission in University for MBA in jan intake...but i don't know because i got news that .....princial of BITE told that only 50 student get PGDBA..other are management fraud...

what will be best option available for me...
1> do noting- if i don't get visa i have to go back home because i can't get admission as too late to get admission in university as my visa will expire in march.......
or if i take admission in university before getting my PSW result paying vary high fee...and then later on they reject my application and i have to go back in mid study....

2> if i withdraw my application it's a waste of money...because my PGDBA is off no use....i will also prove that i am not genuine student....i am genuine studying.....

3>call them...ask then inform them about my situation....
so if i call them and tell them i want to do MBA now so...if it is possible for you to inform me what is going on with my process....i dont know what kind of question they ask....

plz if it will very helpful if i get any answer........
Last edited by dharuv on Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

candyshop

Post by candyshop » Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:58 pm

dharuv wrote:if it possible for you to i got my PGDBA from BITE...now i don't know what to do...i am in the same boat as everybody else.....my course started from jan'08 and completed in sept'08..i am also an ACCA student at that time in june'08 i also gave 3 paper of ACCA level 3 and and pass 2 paper. I just gave my last ACCA paper in Dec'08....
i don't know that homeoffice is going to give PSW or not....because if they r not then..i have to start a new course so i might feel to take admission in University for MBA in jan intake...but i don't know because i got news that .....princial of BITE told that only 50 student get PGDBA..other are management fraud...

what will be best option available for me...
1> do noting- if i don't get visa i have to go back home because i can't get admission as too late to get admission in university as my visa will expire in march.......
or if i take admission in university before getting my PSW result paying vary high fee...and then later on they reject my application and i have to go back in mid study....

2> if i withdraw my application it's a waste of money...because my PGDBA is off no use....i will also prove that i am not genuine student....i am genuine studying.....

3>call them...ask then inform them about my situation....
so if i call them and tell them i want to do MBA now so...if it is possible for you to inform me what is going on with my process....i dont know what kind of question they ask....

plz if it will very helpful if i get any answer........
I can not understand, How come you have been studying in two diffirent courses? On the other hand you have been doing ACCA and then BITE. I am sure if it is BITE then you have paid for it to gain this qualification. I can not understand that why student are payiing hell a lot of money to get right of work for two years. I mean you shouldnt spent money just for bogus degrees. If I would be in similar situation then I would rather study at uni. I am sure if you are paying 2500 or 3000 for this dodgy qualification then why dont you get real qualification from university by paying 6000 or 7000 pounds. and I am sure there are university like Sunderland, Greenwich and Thames valley offer in really cheap and I am sure no one can challenge thier qualification.

As far as concern of this particular PSW visa, I know this visa has been abused baddly becuase i know few guys those applied for this visa by paying 2500 to 3000 and most are still waiting but one of my friend get approved few months ago. I guess he was lucky. On his visa success he recommended 6 or 7 other guys to the same college (I cant remember the name I think its something like BITE or BITES) and now all those student are waiting since last couple of months. But overall I do agree with FM's posts and they make sense to me.

dharuv
Newly Registered

Post by dharuv » Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:00 pm

candyshop wrote:I can not understand, How come you have been studying in two diffirent courses? On the other hand you have been doing ACCA and then BITE. I am sure if it is BITE then you have paid for it to gain this qualification. I can not understand that why student are payiing hell a lot of money to get right of work for two years. I mean you shouldnt spent money just for bogus degrees. If I would be in similar situation then I would rather study at uni. I am sure if you are paying 2500 or 3000 for this dodgy qualification then why dont you get real qualification from university by paying 6000 or 7000 pounds. and I am sure there are university like Sunderland, Greenwich and Thames valley offer in really cheap and I am sure no one can challenge thier qualification.

As far as concern of this particular PSW visa, I know this visa has been abused baddly becuase i know few guys those applied for this visa by paying 2500 to 3000 and most are still waiting but one of my friend get approved few months ago. I guess he was lucky. On his visa success he recommended 6 or 7 other guys to the same college (I cant remember the name I think its something like BITE or BITES) and now all those student are waiting since last couple of months.
Dear sir,

sometimes it make me angry without understanding the situation properly somepeple will just say that they have bough the degree...i just know one thing i am very genuine student and i am not afraid of anything..becoz i know that i did study......
i feel little bit bad because i took my guts out and study very hard for my ACCA, also working as a mgmt..account i am having responsibility to prepare my mgmt....on time...by working overnight....then i study PGDBA....because my employer told that this managerial skill will help me....they want to do something for me........

As After my last paper of ACCA i will be PROFESSIONAL ACCOUNTANT as a professinal acccountant i have my ethics.....i still want to continue my further study that was the reason i want to take admission in UNIVERSITY in this january so i just need an opinion what to do.......because i don't want to withdraw my application at this times because this will affect to my loyalty...as HO will think that i am also a fake student............so i want to know which are otherway...

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:36 am

Dear sir,

sometimes it make me angry without understanding the situation properly somepeple will just say that they have bough the degree...i just know one thing i am very genuine student and i am not afraid of anything..becoz i know that i did study......
i feel little bit bad because i took my guts out and study very hard for my ACCA, also working as a mgmt..account i am having responsibility to prepare my mgmt....on time...by working overnight....then i study PGDBA....because my employer told that this managerial skill will help me....they want to do something for me........

As After my last paper of ACCA i will be PROFESSIONAL ACCOUNTANT as a professinal acccountant i have my ethics.....i still want to continue my further study that was the reason i want to take admission in UNIVERSITY in this january so i just need an opinion what to do.......because i don't want to withdraw my application at this times because this will affect to my loyalty...as HO will think that i am also a fake student............so i want to know which are otherway...
There is no way to fake ACCA - this is a tough course as you know so do not sweat it about UKBA thinking it is fake or you are a fake student.
How the hell can you study for ACCA and work and do another course - you must be knackered all the time. More power to your pencil I say.
As for BITE – there are questions to be answered by this college. It is too early to say what the issues are but there is a good chance the PGD will be OK. Still very much up in the air at the moment, sorry it will be a wait and see typw thing.
Good luck :D

picolla
- thin ice -

bites

Post by picolla » Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:16 am

I heard that there is complaint to HO against BITES. This college is under investigation.

tsmoussa

Post by tsmoussa » Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:16 am

thank you, thank you, thank you FM

BITE college has been hit hard by rumours, I've been studying there for the last one year or so, I can assure you that BITE is a proper institution with genuine studentds all round, with high attendance percentage, tutors of best quality, highly paid, one lecturer told me he got paid £300 a day.

I went to other colleges as well before, the least i can say it's very poor environment, max of 4 to 5 students in a session.

from my experience I can tell the difference between BITE and other colleges, and I know HO can see that as well.

dominator
Newly Registered

Post by dominator » Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:45 am

candyshop

Post by candyshop » Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:08 pm

tsmoussa wrote:thank you, thank you, thank you FM

BITE college has been hit hard by rumours, I've been studying there for the last one year or so, I can assure you that BITE is a proper institution with genuine studentds all round, with high attendance percentage, tutors of best quality, highly paid, one lecturer told me he got paid £300 a day.

I went to other colleges as well before, the least i can say it's very poor environment, max of 4 to 5 students in a session.

from my experience I can tell the difference between BITE and other colleges, and I know HO can see that as well.
As far as i know the BITE is a diploma machine and currently HO is investigating this college. I know number of student paid 2000 to 2500 to get PGD. I can not understand that all these crying student have PGD, when just after one more samester you can get MSc.

2nd, in another forum a person claimed to be an official of HO says that last year they receive 400 student visa applications from BITE but this the number of application from BITE for PSW visa is in thousands which put a big question mark on authunticity of the college. But so far BITE is under investigation and thier application are on hold, not only BITE but also many other colleges too. HO is treating other applications as normal. My brother received his PSW after 4 weeks as he recently completed his MSc from brunel university.

dharuv
Newly Registered

Post by dharuv » Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:25 pm

candyshop wrote:
tsmoussa wrote:thank you, thank you, thank you FM

As far as i know the BITE is a diploma machine and currently HO is investigating this college. I know number of student paid 2000 to 2500 to get PGD. I can not understand that all these crying student have PGD, when just after one more samester you can get MSc.

2nd, in another forum a person claimed to be an official of HO says that last year they receive 400 student visa applications from BITE but this the number of application from BITE for PSW visa is in thousands which put a big question mark on authunticity of the college. But so far BITE is under investigation and thier application are on hold, not only BITE but also many other colleges too. HO is treating other applications as normal. My brother received his PSW after 4 weeks as he recently completed his MSc from brunel university.

my brother,

if i was going to get my PSW from PGD why should i spend 2000-2500 from BITE because i might have bought same from CCL as per this foram i read somewhere that it cost only 800-1000 pound...

one more thing if go and check that course also cost same amount so why should i buy because i can study also with the same amount ....people prefer to study my friend rather then buy with the same price....