ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EE4 Application Help

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mhasib
Newly Registered

EE4 Application Help

Post by mhasib » Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:28 am

Hi all,
i have applied for EE4&EE3, i am non EEU and my wife is EEU National.
applied on 12 Aug 2010, home office recived on 13 Aug 2010, recived COA on 12 Sep, i am having two question

1- i am having a case ID and Ref Number, does every body have both of them on there coa letters, and whts does case ID mean?

2- Does both application decided togather. because i was reading on the form that some 1 of EEU National recived PR and his Non EEU member application still with home office even they applied togather?

i will be greatful for your help, thanks in Advance.
Last edited by mhasib on Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

86ti
Diamond Member

Re: EE4 Application Help

Post by 86ti » Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:51 am

mhasib wrote:1- whts does case ID mean?
Just the individual number of your case.

mhasib wrote:2- Does both application decided togather.
No.

sunshine29
Newly Registered

Post by sunshine29 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:06 pm

In regards to your post..

i have applied for EEA3&4 together,,back in June 2010.. got my wife's PP back with PR this month and mine is still pending as an Non-EU Applicant.. So we have called HO to find out about it and they have advised that they are sorting EEA3 cases first cos these are prety straight forward..

mhasib
Newly Registered

Post by mhasib » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:18 pm

sunshine29 wrote:In regards to your post..

i have applied for EEA3&4 together,,back in June 2010.. got my wife's PP back with PR this month and mine is still pending as an Non-EU Applicant.. So we have called HO to find out about it and they have advised that they are sorting EEA3 cases first cos these are prety straight forward..
thanks for reply, any way best of Luck i hope you will recive your PR soon, lets see hoz my application goes.

mhasib
Newly Registered

Re: EE4 Application Help

Post by mhasib » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:20 pm

86ti wrote:
mhasib wrote:1- whts does case ID mean?
Just the individual number of your case.

mhasib wrote:2- Does both application decided togather.
No.
thank you *86ti for Reply, i am hoping to hear a good news from Homeoffice.

radi8

EE4 Application Help

Post by radi8 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:59 pm

Hi Guys,
I just read your posts. Same as you, I applied EEA3 & 4 with 2 children in August 2010 and received COA (just for my wife who is non EEA)after 2 weeks .There was case ID and ref number on it. Still waiting ...I'll update you.

Plum70
Diamond Member

Post by Plum70 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:10 pm

sunshine29 wrote:So we have called HO to find out about it and they have advised that they are sorting EEA3 cases first cos these are prety straight forward..
This is an unacceptable response. The EEA4 application should be "pretty much straight forward" as well for the simple reason that the non-EEA national only has to show that s/he has resided with their EU/EEA/Swiss spouse in accordance with the EU regulations for 5 years - same supporting docs as the EEA3 application.

mhasib
Newly Registered

Post by mhasib » Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:42 pm

mhasib wrote:
sunshine29 wrote:In regards to your post..

thanks for reply, any way best of Luck i hope you will recive your PR soon, lets see hoz my application goes.
Hi
did u hear anything back yet or not?

mhasib
Newly Registered

Post by mhasib » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:28 pm

Hi,
i rang home office today, told a decision been made didnt tell me what is it, told me to wait please can some body tell me wht does it mean? thanks

radi8

Post by radi8 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:48 pm

Hi mhasib
It’s seems you will have your PR soon, maybe next week. I applied for EEA3 &4 on 9 August 2010 and called HO today in the morning, but I wasn’t as lucky as you, they didn’t give me any update to my application. A lady on the phone told me that I have to wait within 6 months.
Hope all the best for you,please keep us update.

mhasib
Newly Registered

Post by mhasib » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:27 am

thanks radi8,

i have tried to ring HO a lady told me as well that i can not ring before 6months, but i tried again and asked the stauts of my application, i m just worried and hoping the outcome should be positive.