ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to prove treated TB?

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

someone123
Newly Registered

How to prove treated TB?

Post by someone123 » Sun Oct 31, 2004 12:40 am

Hello,
I am applying for student visa and my spouse is accompanying me.My spouse finished treatment of TB few months ago .Although doctors and tests proved that Tb has been cured and there is no evidence of organism ,her x-ray still shows collapse of part of upper lobe of one lung.
Ofcourse all active spots in x-ray have resolved and marked improvment has been achieved as obvious by series of x-rays that she has taken during her illness.
As medically known (I am doctor btw),collapse of part of lung ,which is by no means indicative of TB when taken as isolated sign,might take months to years to recover or it may stay rest of life without problems.
My question:will the x-ray picture hinder my visa ? and if doctors ,assumingly,were unsure that she recieved the full treatment or unhappy about the x-ray what would be the next step?

Thanks alot for your great forum.
regards,
insighty