ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Married for 4 years..

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

dimitrisln
Newly Registered

Married for 4 years..

Post by dimitrisln » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:48 pm

We have been married for four years now, me a Filipino and he an British citizen who has residency in Australia. We are both pensioners.

Now things come shocking as he left for Australia and has stopped supporting me and my son. Do I have any legal action against this?

noajthan

Re: Married for 4 years..

Post by noajthan » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:36 pm

dimitrisln wrote:We have been married for four years now, me a Filipino and he an British citizen who has residency in Australia. We are both pensioners.

Now things come shocking as he left for Australia and has stopped supporting me and my son. Do I have any legal action against this?
Where are you?
What is your immigration status?

In various posts made during January - June this year the "wife" was said to be a member of 'cabin crew' and working, also applying for an EU RC.
Eg http://www.immigrationboards.com/eea-ro ... l#p1355620

is that you or is someone else using this id?
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

dimitrisln
Newly Registered

Post by dimitrisln » Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:22 pm

noajthan wrote:
dimitrisln wrote:We have been married for four years now, me a Filipino and he an British citizen who has residency in Australia. We are both pensioners.

My mother is a Filipino citizen.

Where are you?
What is your immigration status?

In various posts made during January - June this year the "wife" was said to be a member of 'cabin crew' and working, also applying for an EU RC.
Eg http://www.immigrationboards.com/eea-ro ... l#p1355620

is that you or is someone else using this id?
Good day,

When my wife and I were waiting for her to EEA2 Card, we used this account primarily.

Now this is about my mother who has been married to her British citizen (Australian resident) who also is a pensioner. He has left to Australia from the Philippines after 4 years of marriage to get some medical help.

I now want my mother and her underage son to join him as a family. As he is a pensioner, he does not have a job and lost his house recently as well.

I've contacted one of the visa experts but before I dish out money, I want to make exhaust all my options and get your opinions.

Thank you!
Dimitris

dimitrisln
Newly Registered

Post by dimitrisln » Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:19 pm

When I see that the sponsor must be able to support the finances when it comes to living there, anybody have ball park idea on a wife and a 16 year old boy?