ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Submitted myMedical and PCC

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Ayesha_Khan

Submitted myMedical and PCC

Post by Ayesha_Khan » Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:11 pm

Hello all,

not sure if anyone replies in this forum or not :) but i submitted my PCC this monday ... it'll take 5 days for it to get to Adelaide .... Our medicals were sent by the doctor herself arnd 2 weeks back.

I'll be waiting for their reply now. any idea how much long it'll take now?

I applied in Skilled Migrant Independent category.
I'll keep u guys updated on this one.

Regards,
Ayesha Khan

ShoaibJaved

pcc medical

Post by ShoaibJaved » Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:15 am

salam,
When did you sent in application and did you receive any request for PCC/Medical or are you sending the reports on your own.
Although it is said that its takes about 3 months to get the approval after submitting the PCC/Medical (if requested by the Adelaide).

regards,
Shoaib Javed

chauhan
Newly Registered

PCC Medicals

Post by chauhan » Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:36 am

Hi Ms Ayesha

It will take some time after medicals as My doctors sent mine on 01-12-2004 received in adelaide on 06-12-2004. But since then no progress!!!! :)

Ayesha_Khan

Re: PCC Medicals

Post by Ayesha_Khan » Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:49 am

chauhan wrote:Hi Ms Ayesha

It will take some time after medicals as My doctors sent mine on 01-12-2004 received in adelaide on 06-12-2004. But since then no progress!!!! :)
:shock: :shock: :shock:

OH MY GOD!!!!!!

thats too long :( we've already planned our next steps and the result for our medicals comes after 6 weeks in our planning :cry:

i hope they give u an answer any day now ... it must be terrible waiting for THAT long even after meds.

Ayesha_Khan

Re: pcc medical

Post by Ayesha_Khan » Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:50 am

ShoaibJaved wrote:salam,
When did you sent in application and did you receive any request for PCC/Medical or are you sending the reports on your own.
Although it is said that its takes about 3 months to get the approval after submitting the PCC/Medical (if requested by the Adelaide).

regards,
Shoaib Javed
Hello Shoaib,

We submitted our application in Sept. 2003 initially ... and they asked for additional documents 3-4 times .... and they sent us medical and PCC request last month.

I hope it helps.

Regards,
Ayesha Khan

ShoaibJaved

timeline

Post by ShoaibJaved » Thu Apr 28, 2005 11:16 am

Salam Ayesha,
Looking at your timeline I believe I should not expect anything for another six months. I have not been requested any additional documents although I did not submit my wife's IELTS score and copy of my son's passport alongwith the application.

regards,
Shoaib Javed

chauhan
Newly Registered

Post by chauhan » Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:38 pm

Hi Shoaib

DIMIA is taking more than 4 months even after medicals for region 2 applicants i.e india, pakistan,srilanka due to some "internal checks"

vijay
Newly Registered

Aus Migration and HSMP

Post by vijay » Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:08 pm

Hi Ms Ayesha
Did u apply for Australian Skilled Migration and also for HSMP? And to which country do u belong?

Ayesha_Khan

Post by Ayesha_Khan » Fri Apr 29, 2005 4:07 pm

yes ... i applied for both ASI and HSMP ... applied for oz thingy back in Sept. 2003 and applied for HSMP in Feb. 2004 and got HSMP after around 2 weeks :)

got extension for my HSMP last month.

I'm from Pakistan

Ayesha_Khan

Re: timeline

Post by Ayesha_Khan » Fri Apr 29, 2005 4:09 pm

ShoaibJaved wrote:Salam Ayesha,
Looking at your timeline I believe I should not expect anything for another six months. I have not been requested any additional documents although I did not submit my wife's IELTS score and copy of my son's passport alongwith the application.

regards,
Shoaib Javed
My husband's IELTS was also not sent initially ... we sent it with the medicals because the case worker asked for a proof of english language ability. They'll do the same for u also ... they'll ask for any other required documents afterwards ...

ShoaibJaved

thanks

Post by ShoaibJaved » Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:23 am

Salam Ayesha,
Thanks for the insight. I'll wait for any communication from adelaide meanwhile I have the HSMP and looking for job in UK.

regards,
Shoaib Javed

vijay
Newly Registered

Regards for Ms. Ayesha and Mr. Shoaib

Post by vijay » Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:31 pm

Hi,

My question is from you both (Ms. Ayesha and Mr. Shoaib). If u get Australiam Immigration then what will u prefer HSMP or Australiam Immigration? I mean will u settle urself in Australia or in U.K. and also compare both of them?

My second question is from Ms. Ayesha. Right now are you in U.K.? And also can we get extension in HSMP? I didnt get the point of HSMP extension. Is it the extension which u get after passing one year in U.K?

And my third question is from Mr. Shoaib. What is your occupation and how do u feel hunting job in U.K.? Is it tough finding job in U.K.?

ShoaibJaved

Post by ShoaibJaved » Mon May 02, 2005 10:15 am

Hi Vijay,
I applied for australian immigration 'coz i thought it would be a quicker process than canadian immigration and the job situation in Oz is better than in Canada. But in the end HSMP proved to be the quickest among all (although took more than six months) and job situation is better in UK than in Australia.
Other than that I have friends and relative in UK as well, so UK is my first choice.
I am an electronics engineer working in the field of embedded system design (hardware/software), and have just starting looking for job.

regards,
Shoaib Javed

vijay
Newly Registered

Re: reply

Post by vijay » Wed May 11, 2005 10:30 am

Hi All,

First of all thanks to Ms Ayesha and Mr. Shoaib.

Plz guide me for the medicals. I recieved today (11 May, 2005) medical and PCC request from case worker at DIMIA. My wife has got pregnant and her pregnancy is 10 weeks old. Her expected date of delivery is 20 November 2005. Will it delay my migration process.

Also guide me to which doctor I should consult as there are many doctors on their panel from Karachi, Pakistan. Can any doctor help me in this regard? As if due to the above mentioned reason, my application is delayed then should I hide this fact?

And also plz let me know the lady doctor which will going to examine my wife.

At last plz also let me know the cost incurred in this whole process.