ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Washington accord

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

teekay_tk

Washington accord

Post by teekay_tk » Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:31 pm

Hi All

I finished by BSc in Electronic Engineering from GIK Institute in Pakistan that is not a Washington accord recognised institution. However, I then completed my Masters in Radio Systems Engineering from University of Hull (with a Distinction) that is recognised by

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general- ... utions.htm

Can I use this for recognition of my skills or do I have to apply for Engineering Australia's "Migration Skill Assessment"

Thanks for your help

cayleyaerospace
Newly Registered

Australian Skilled Immigration assessment

Post by cayleyaerospace » Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:45 pm

Yes you do need skilled Migration assessment since your first UG Degree is from non Washington accord countries.We do attestation services for documents,certificate,resume for Skilled Migration Assessment for application with Engineers Australia.We have designated Engineers Australia members and Professional Engineers team with NERB and Engineers Australia.Email:bishnujee.singh@chartered-engineerusa.org