ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

12 PCN plus 1 FPN

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Willow2011
Newly Registered

12 PCN plus 1 FPN

Post by Willow2011 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:54 pm

Hi to all of you.

I would like to ask your opinion regarding PCN declaration on British Naturalisation.

I had from December 2016 till April 2017 12 penalty charge Notice for driving through bus lane (from traffic camera). All the penalties I have received 5 months after the conviction, I did challenge the council because the sign was not really visible but end of the day I did paid all of them within time. There was no court orders or points to my license, it’s all clear.

I was reading and trying to get the most of information regarding PCN but I am not sure what should I do.
I am applying in two months time for naturalisation but do I need to declare those 12 PCN penalties especially this all happened in short period of time??? I am so stress about the whole situation. I had no other penalties before and after that time.

Also my FPN was on 2017 for littering ( cigarette).
2017 was not my year that is for sure🙈.

I do not wish to hide anything so that’s why I am asking some help and opinion please.
Many thanks

Willow2011
Newly Registered

Declaration AN form 12 PCN plus 1 FPN

Post by Willow2011 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:43 am

Good morning dear people...

Could you please give me some advise regarding the above Penalty Charge Notice.

I forgot to mention that all of my bus lane penalties was on the same route, I don’t know if this makes any difference.
I was reading many other topics on your website which is helpful but every case is different and that’s why I am looking for your professional opinion.
Thank you so much

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: 12 PCN plus 1 FPN

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:12 pm

PCNs do not need to be declared unless you challenged them in court and lost.
Declare the FPN.
I believe you will be okay.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Willow2011
Newly Registered

Post by Willow2011 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:34 am

Dear Cullinan,

Thank you for your advise I really appreciate it.

There was no court, I have paid all of the PCN’s.
I did call the council yesterday where I got from the PCN’s just to double check if there is anything in their database, she said nothing under the car and she stated the info is staying in the system for 3 years.
In my case this is already 4 years.

I will declare the FPN but there is any chance the HO could track it back the PCN’s somehow ?

Thank you so much for your help

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:52 pm

PCN is issued to the vehicle not the individual. So no need to declare.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Willow2011
Newly Registered

Post by Willow2011 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:03 am

CULLINAN wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:52 pm
PCN is issued to the vehicle not the individual. So no need to declare.
Thanks very much for your help and time
Best regards,