We are just finishing of my wife's Naturalization Application, and as we unfortunately don't have the NCS Service here in Northern Ireland I wanted to check if the below is complete/correct, or if we are missing anything.
- Wife came to UK as spouse of EU Citizen in June 2007
- Wife obtained EEA2 in September 2007
- Wife obtained Permanent Residency via EEA4 in March 2013
We are going to send:
- Filled AN Form
- Payment Slip
- Passport (that also contains the Permanent Residence Document)
- LITUK Test Cert
- Letter from NARIC confirming that Degree meets C1 or Higher Language Requirement
- Letter from University confirming that Degree was taught in English
- Copy of Degree
Is there anything else we should send in? As she has permanent residency already obtained we have not filled Part 2.4 of the form and are also not sending Marriage Certificate and Husband's (EU) Passport. Is that correct? Any other suggestions/recommendations?