Welcome to immigrationboards.com!
Dsam06 wrote: ↑Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:04 pmHi everyone,
Before starting, I would like to thank you all for this lovely board and the contribution of everyone in making this a great place to check for answers and clarifications for us. Many thanks to you all.Please excuse me if what I am about to ask has been answered in other threads (we really need to have a cross site search function).
I am about to apply for naturalisation using the AN form, I came to uk with a tire 2 visa, after 5 years I applied for ILR which I got on the 18th of Sept 2017. Next month around the 18th Sep 2018 I will be applying for naturalisation using the AN form, I wanted to check with you the following statement :
- In order for me to apply for both naturalisation and passport at the same time, I am about to use the NCS JCAP application is this correct ?
1) if you use it NDRS alow to you to apply online and print out the form and you can add passport form post office on your application .but if you use NCS you can download the form from link you said down without passport form.
- The AN form can be downloaded from (https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... -06-18.pdf). yes
is there another form I need to fill for the passport as well ?
- Do both the AN and the passport form need to be submitted at the same time ? for NCS PAPER FORM ONLY WITOUT PASSPORT FORM
- Is there any premium service I can use to speed up the process a bit? NO
- The NCS JCAP application allows me to keep my passport as I have couple of job related travels planned ? YES ALOW TO YOU TO KEEP ALL YOUR ORIGINAL DOCUMENT EXCEPT LIFE IN UK TEST WILL TAKE THE ORIGINAL
The supporting document I plan to submit with my application are :
- The permanent residency card (BRP).
- Life in the UK test cert (the one used for ILR).
- Knowledge of english certificate (the one used for ILR).
- Letter from my accountant (as I moved into contracting recently) certifying that I am self employed and director of my limited company.
- Bank statement.
- last three payslips.
- Last three P60.
Am I missing anything ?
ON THE SUPPORT DOCUMENT YOU NEED LAST 5 YEARS FROM YOUR APPLICATION DATE. CHECK AN GUIDE FOR ATERNATIVE PROOFS.
Many thanks in advance.