ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Biometric Appointment Stamped Form - need to send in?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

surly
Newly Registered
United States of America

Biometric Appointment Stamped Form - need to send in?

Post by surly » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:45 pm

HI everyone, thanks in advance if you can help:

I am registering for UK citizenship under form UKM (born before '83 to British mother).

I received my notice and appt to get my biometrics taken and went to the appointment. At the appointment I received an instruction sheet that instructed me to send in the stamped Biometric appointment sheet to the UKVIS in New York but the instructions seem to be directed to those applying for a UK Visa.

Does anyone know if I need to send the stamped appointment sheet anywhere? I think that once I complete the appointment, my biometrics are automatically uploaded to the UK home office so that I don't need to do anything further.

Any help is appreciated!

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Biometric Appointment Stamped Form - need to send in?

Post by makky86 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:28 pm

surly wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:45 pm
HI everyone, thanks in advance if you can help:

I am registering for UK citizenship under form UKM (born before '83 to British mother).

I received my notice and appt to get my biometrics taken and went to the appointment. At the appointment I received an instruction sheet that instructed me to send in the stamped Biometric appointment sheet to the UKVIS in New York but the instructions seem to be directed to those applying for a UK Visa.

Does anyone know if I need to send the stamped appointment sheet anywhere? I think that once I complete the appointment, my biometrics are automatically uploaded to the UK home office so that I don't need to do anything further.

Any help is appreciated!
Yes, once you have attended the appointment and your digital photo , finger prints and signature is taken then you don't have to do anything
II Youths a stuff neve endures II

surly
Newly Registered
United States of America

Re: Biometric Appointment Stamped Form - need to send in?

Post by surly » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:46 pm

makky86 wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:28 pm
surly wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:45 pm
Yes, once you have attended the appointment and your digital photo , finger prints and signature is taken then you don't have to do anything
Thank you! Now the instructions, apparently, are: brew tea, eat crumpets, and wait! :)