ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Biometrics how does it work ?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

oOCasperOo

Biometrics how does it work ?

Post by oOCasperOo » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:42 am

Hi guys My wife needs help regarding biometrics. We paid the citizenship my wife also Managed to book appointment with Sopra UKVCAS they said she needs to attend to enrol her biometrics and supporting documents now problem is she does not have biometrics nor knows how to get one.

She did not get any letters or emails telling her to get biometrics done.

Could someone please explain how can she get this done please as her UKVCAS interview is set for 7th of May

Thank you.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Biometrics how does it work ?

Post by CR001 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:23 am

Can you please desist from starting a new topic with each question you have. You need to keep all your questions in one topic please. See link below of forum rule on multiple topics.

announcements/multiple-posts-will-be-lo ... t5722.html

Biometrics is the process of enrolling her finger prints and digital photo, done at the appointment!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

oOCasperOo

Post by oOCasperOo » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:02 am

CR001 wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:23 am
Can you please desist from starting a new topic with each question you have. You need to keep all your questions in one topic please. See link below of forum rule on multiple topics.

announcements/multiple-posts-will-be-lo ... t5722.html

Biometrics is the process of enrolling her finger prints and digital photo, done at the appointment!!

Thanks and 2ill keep all my questions in 1 section thanks for info

feri_2017
Iran

Post by feri_2017 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:44 pm

oOCasperOo wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:42 am
Hi guys My wife needs help regarding biometrics. We paid the citizenship my wife also Managed to book appointment with Sopra UKVCAS they said she needs to attend to enrol her biometrics and supporting documents now problem is she does not have biometrics nor knows how to get one.

She did not get any letters or emails telling her to get biometrics done.

Could someone please explain how can she get this done please as her UKVCAS interview is set for 7th of May

Thank you.
By Biometrics, they mean your photo and fingerprint data. You just need to print the appointment confirmation and take it with you along with all your documents to the UKVCAS centre.