ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Certificate and other passport not received

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Echinol
Mood:

Certificate and other passport not received

Post by Echinol » Tue May 04, 2021 4:39 pm

Hi all,

My partner British passport arrived last week Tuesday but certificate and other passport still not received. How could we track them? Any email or phone number we could send or call? We started to concern…

Thanks.

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Certificate and other passport not received

Post by alterhase58 » Tue May 04, 2021 5:56 pm

Contact HMPO?
https://www.gov.uk/passport-advice-line

Maybe the bank holiday weekend slowed down things ....
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue May 04, 2021 6:59 pm

Echinol wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 4:39 pm
Hi all,

My partner British passport arrived last week Tuesday but certificate and other passport still not received. How could we track them? Any email or phone number we could send or call? We started to concern…

Thanks.
IF HMPO printed and sent the passport, you should be able to track in on the TNT website with the PEX number.
Otherwise you will have to wait. Normally it takes 2-4 weeks these days.

Follow for similar queries:
british-citizenship/british-passport-ne ... 8-280.html
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Echinol
Mood:

Post by Echinol » Tue May 04, 2021 7:23 pm

alterhase58 wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 5:56 pm
Contact HMPO?
https://www.gov.uk/passport-advice-line

Maybe the bank holiday weekend slowed down things ....
Thanks we will contact tomorrow.

Echinol
Mood:

Post by Echinol » Tue May 04, 2021 7:24 pm

CULLINAN wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 6:59 pm
Echinol wrote:
Hi all,

Thanks.
IF HMPO printed and sent the passport, you should be able to track in on the TNT website with the PEX number.

British passport arrived, supporting documents not returned. That was the concern but we will contact tomorrow and see what is happening. Thanks.

negmas
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by negmas » Mon May 17, 2021 9:43 am

Echinol wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 7:24 pm
CULLINAN wrote:
Echinol wrote:
Hi all,

Thanks.

British passport arrived, supporting documents not returned. That was the concern but we will contact tomorrow and see what is happening. Thanks.
Hi, May I ask how long did it take? I sent my documents last week and it was signed on 11th but still HMPO hasnt confirmed if they have received my documents.

Echinol
Mood:

Post by Echinol » Mon May 17, 2021 11:25 am

negmas wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 9:43 am
Echinol wrote:
CULLINAN wrote:
Echinol wrote:
Hi all,

Thanks.

Hi, May I ask how long did it take? I sent my documents last week and it was signed on 11th but still HMPO hasnt confirmed if they have received my documents.
Hi please check British passport timeline but we received other documents app 10 days after British passport.

Happystudent2021
Newly Registered

Post by Happystudent2021 » Tue May 18, 2021 12:11 pm

negmas wrote:
Echinol wrote:
CULLINAN wrote:
Echinol wrote:
Hi all,

Thanks.

I am in the same situation as you. My documents was delivered by royal mail on the 11th of May. And till this date I haven’t heard anything from HMPO. I have contacted customer service yesterday and they advised that they will look into it. Have you heard anything yet?

Happystudent2021
Newly Registered

Post by Happystudent2021 » Wed May 19, 2021 3:45 pm

Happystudent2021 wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 12:11 pm
negmas wrote:
Echinol wrote:
CULLINAN wrote:

I am in the same situation as you. My documents was delivered by royal mail on the 11th of May. And till this date I haven’t heard anything from HMPO. I have contacted customer service yesterday and they advised that they will look into it. Have you heard anything yet?

Update: Document now showing as received. Called Customer service and they had to open a ticket to check if my document we received

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Thu May 20, 2021 4:11 pm

Delays at the HMPO Peterborough office is crazy, they have received my document since two weeks but no progress yet, I called customer service, they only told me it’s on queue. It’s really frustrating. My whole family passports are back except mine. Just so crazy.
Bizman

Happystudent2021
Newly Registered

Post by Happystudent2021 » Fri May 21, 2021 4:42 pm

bizman wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 4:11 pm
Delays at the HMPO Peterborough office is crazy, they have received my document since two weeks but no progress yet, I called customer service, they only told me it’s on queue. It’s really frustrating. My whole family passports are back except mine. Just so crazy.
Yeah HMPO Peterborough are the worst. Judging from the post I have seen on this forum. HMPO Bootle is the fastest