ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Check the status of your application online - New service

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push

Locked
User avatar
Arshsam
Member
Posts: 101
Joined: Tue May 24, 2016 2:02 pm

Re: Check the status of your application online - New service

Post by Arshsam » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:26 pm

mo_1 wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:18 pm
Arshsam wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:15 pm
mo_1 wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:07 pm
Hi guys
I applied in July
I used my biometric resident to check my status it says decided , but when I use my case Id it's still showing awaiting decision any help?? any suggestions? I am starting to lose my control 8) :) :( :!: :?:
You Application is for Naturalisation ? Am i right ?

what's your Timeline ?
yeh application for naturalisation
applied in July, done my biometric on the 18th of July ,application online since 11th of July , any Idea? hope it's really decided I would be grateful
In my Opinion it's the BRP one not the Naturalisation Application Decision, But maybe i'm wrong, it will be good if any Moderator put some light on it...

mo_1
Newly Registered
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:23 pm

Re: Check the status of your application online - New service

Post by mo_1 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:37 pm

Arshsam wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:26 pm
mo_1 wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:18 pm
Arshsam wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:15 pm
mo_1 wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:07 pm
Hi guys
I applied in July
I used my biometric resident to check my status it says decided , but when I use my case Id it's still showing awaiting decision any help?? any suggestions? I am starting to lose my control 8) :) :( :!: :?:
You Application is for Naturalisation ? Am i right ?

what's your Timeline ?
yeh application for naturalisation
applied in July, done my biometric on the 18th of July ,application online since 11th of July , any Idea? hope it's really decided I would be grateful
In my Opinion it's the BRP one not the Naturalisation Application Decision, But maybe i'm wrong, it will be good if any Moderator put some light on it...
not sure bro ,but how would you check your BRB application using your BRB number lol you wouldn't know it, I was tryna check my application for naturalisation I just used my BRB number as it says in HO website that you can check your status using BRB, like you said let's hope one moderator come and help us to figure out. thanks bro

User avatar
CR001
Moderator
Posts: 79813
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Check the status of your application online - New service

Post by CR001 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:41 pm

mo_1 wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:37 pm
not sure bro ,but how would you check your BRB application using your BRB number lol you wouldn't know it, I was tryna check my application for naturalisation I just used my BRB number as it says in HO website that you can check your status using BRB, like you said let's hope one moderator come and help us to figure out. thanks bro
You cannot use your ILR BRP card to check your citizenship application status. Using your ILR BRP card will simply confirm that your ILR has been decided!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Mariam22
Newly Registered
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:32 pm

Re: Check the status of your application online - New service

Post by Mariam22 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:56 pm

Mariam22 wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:50 am
My status updated to decided on 17/10/17 I applied on 06/06/17. Does anyone know how often or when the next Citizinship ceremony is at redbridge council?
Finally got my approval and ceremony invitation today, booked ceremony for 1/11/17

User avatar
Arshsam
Member
Posts: 101
Joined: Tue May 24, 2016 2:02 pm

Re: Check the status of your application online - New service

Post by Arshsam » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:12 pm

Mariam22 wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:56 pm
Mariam22 wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:50 am
My status updated to decided on 17/10/17 I applied on 06/06/17. Does anyone know how often or when the next Citizinship ceremony is at redbridge council?
Finally got my approval and ceremony invitation today, booked ceremony for 1/11/17
Congratulations :D

User avatar
Arshsam
Member
Posts: 101
Joined: Tue May 24, 2016 2:02 pm

Re: Check the status of your application online - New service

Post by Arshsam » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:13 pm

CR001 wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:41 pm
mo_1 wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:37 pm
not sure bro ,but how would you check your BRB application using your BRB number lol you wouldn't know it, I was tryna check my application for naturalisation I just used my BRB number as it says in HO website that you can check your status using BRB, like you said let's hope one moderator come and help us to figure out. thanks bro
You cannot use your ILR BRP card to check your citizenship application status. Using your ILR BRP card will simply confirm that your ILR has been decided!!
Thank you ' CR001 ' for the confirmation...

mo_1
Newly Registered
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:23 pm

Re: Check the status of your application online - New service

Post by mo_1 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:49 pm

can anyone check their online status and see if there is a date on it? mine disappeared I used to see "application updated 11.07.2017" I cant't see any dates now only awaiting decision.. help me out guys I am suffering :roll:

swintooh
Junior Member
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:46 pm
Poland

Re: Check the status of your application online - New service

Post by swintooh » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:05 am

mo_1 wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:49 pm
can anyone check their online status and see if there is a date on it? mine disappeared I used to see "application updated 11.07.2017" I cant't see any dates now only awaiting decision.. help me out guys I am suffering :roll:
They removed the reference to date - I'm guessing they were tired of phonecalls and emails saying they haven't done anything for months.

mo_1
Newly Registered
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:23 pm

Re: Check the status of your application online - New service

Post by mo_1 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:13 am

swintooh wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:05 am
mo_1 wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:49 pm
can anyone check their online status and see if there is a date on it? mine disappeared I used to see "application updated 11.07.2017" I cant't see any dates now only awaiting decision.. help me out guys I am suffering :roll:
They removed the reference to date - I'm guessing they were tired of phonecalls and emails saying they haven't done anything for months.
so no one can see dates? I thought it's a sign that my application about to be decided :( sad time.
thanks for your clarification

User avatar
ariskar
Member of Standing
Posts: 319
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:23 pm
Location: London, UK
Mood:
Greece

Re: Check the status of your application online - New service

Post by ariskar » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:16 am

navinw wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:34 pm
ariskar wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:25 pm
Do you guys know if the tracking number is the JCAP Barcode number given by NCS during Naturalisation and Passport joint application, or a reference number received in the acknowledgment email / post letter?

Thanks in advance and my apologies if duplicating the question as I was not able to find a clear answer. All the best to anyone waiting for an answer.
Tracking No is always generated when the caseworker from home office starts looking into case.
Council Is just there to validate and send the document across to HO.
You should get either a mail or post regarding the case Id.
Thank you very much mr navinw. Best regards.

abhisheks9
Member of Standing
Posts: 266
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 9:16 am
Location: Aberdeen
India

Re: Check the status of your application online - New service

Post by abhisheks9 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:51 am

Mariam22 wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:56 pm
Mariam22 wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:50 am
My status updated to decided on 17/10/17 I applied on 06/06/17. Does anyone know how often or when the next Citizinship ceremony is at redbridge council?
Finally got my approval and ceremony invitation today, booked ceremony for 1/11/17
Congrats!!
I am still waiting though have exactly same timeline like yours :( i.e. applied 06/06 and decided on 17/10
Disclaimer: This post does not contain legal advice

my_user_name
Newbie
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:13 pm

Re: Check the status of your application online - New service

Post by my_user_name » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:05 am

When I check the status using the case reference number it says "awaiting decision". However, when I check using BRP number it says "Decided". Can some guys, who have status as "awaiting decision" check using the BRP number and see what happens. Is there a bug in the online checking system?

User avatar
navinw
Member
Posts: 113
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:23 am

Re: Check the status of your application online - New service

Post by navinw » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:12 am

my_user_name wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:05 am
When I check the status using the case reference number it says "awaiting decision". However, when I check using BRP number it says "Decided". Can some guys, who have status as "awaiting decision" check using the BRP number and see what happens. Is there a bug in the online checking system?
Its not a bug.
Every application has its own no to track.

The status showing DECIDED is of your ILR application-which is already been decided....and has been delivered to you.

So don't mix two things....
Your BC application will have unique case ref no, from which you can track your application status.

Hope this Clears your thought....

my_user_name
Newbie
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:13 pm

Re: Check the status of your application online - New service

Post by my_user_name » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:22 am

Thanks for the quick clarification.

alex5win
Newly Registered
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:21 am
Russia

Re: Check the status of your application online - New service

Post by alex5win » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:26 am

Date of application - 09.05.2017. Date of acknowledgement - 20.05.2017. Still "awaiting a decision". No further requests, no letters, no emails - complete radio silence. Anyone else with similar application dates still waiting?

User avatar
navinw
Member
Posts: 113
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:23 am

Re: Check the status of your application online - New service

Post by navinw » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:28 am

alex5win wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:26 am
Date of application - 09.05.2017. Date of acknowledgement - 20.05.2017. Still "awaiting a decision". No further requests, no letters, no emails - complete radio silence. Anyone else with similar application dates still waiting?
Yes, i applied on 18-May...Still Awaiting a decision.....
I am with you....

09-Nov you will complete 6 months. Plz call the HO and ask them about the status....

takdeerwala
Member
Posts: 197
Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:49 am
India

Re: Check the status of your application online - New service

Post by takdeerwala » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:30 am

alex5win wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:26 am
Date of application - 09.05.2017. Date of acknowledgement - 20.05.2017. Still "awaiting a decision". No further requests, no letters, no emails - complete radio silence. Anyone else with similar application dates still waiting?
What about Biometrics? Surely it must have been done. It was thru NCS I assume -submission of application I mean.

takdeerwala
Member
Posts: 197
Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:49 am
India

Re: Check the status of your application online - New service

Post by takdeerwala » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:33 am

I may be wrong but I have observed some people with NARIC certification applications getting slightly delayed. Also many times the payment by Credit Card is declined. Is it safe to say that go for Cheque payment for fees and use Triinity English Test Qualification instead? No such rule but just an observation based on some cases.

User avatar
navinw
Member
Posts: 113
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:23 am

Re: Check the status of your application online - New service

Post by navinw » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:36 am

takdeerwala wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:33 am
I may be wrong but I have observed some people with NARIC certification applications getting slightly delayed. Also many times the payment by Credit Card is declined. Is it safe to say that go for Cheque payment for fees and use Triinity English Test Qualification instead? No such rule but just an observation based on some cases.
You may be right....not sure.
even i supplied the NARIC certificate.....
But NARIC has already confirmed the degree and took their own time to certify. So not sure HO doing the same thing to re-confirm........
& i paid thru the debit card....which is straightway payment...

alex5win
Newly Registered
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:21 am
Russia

Re: Check the status of your application online - New service

Post by alex5win » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:43 am

alex5win wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:26 am
Date of application - 09.05.2017. Date of acknowledgement - 20.05.2017. Still "awaiting a decision". No further requests, no letters, no emails - complete radio silence. Anyone else with similar application dates still waiting?
Biometrics submitted 30.05.2017

Ccdeboyz320
Newly Registered
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:45 am

Re: Check the status of your application online - New service

Post by Ccdeboyz320 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:54 am

Hi,

I haven’t received decision letter even though status changed to decided on 11th Oct . I called UKVI after 10 days and they advised it was despatched on 18th Oct and wait another 10 days
I called council and they have my details but still need decision letter . It’s most likely that I will miss 21 days deadline of booking ceremony as I haven’t received decision letter . I called Ukvi again and they asked me to mail another mail address which has sla of 20 working days . What are my options ? Will council accept me for ceremony without the decision letter ? Thanks

leo04j
Newly Registered
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:33 am
Mood:
Japan

Re: Check the status of your application online - New service

Post by leo04j » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:56 am

Hi guys, I am wondering if this online tracking service is applicable for priority postal Tier 2 (General) extension in-country application.

I submitted online on October 16th 2017 and took biometric on the same day. Also, all documents have been received by Home Office on October 18th.

However, my status has been still awaiting a decision since October 16th although the decision should have been made within 10 working days.

I can track my status only by IHS number and other numbers are not recognised. So, I started doubting if this service is not really accurate for priority postal, or otherwise my application may be regarded as complicated case.

User avatar
CR001
Moderator
Posts: 79813
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Check the status of your application online - New service

Post by CR001 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:34 pm

leo04j wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:56 am
Hi guys, I am wondering if this online tracking service is applicable for priority postal Tier 2 (General) extension in-country application.

I submitted online on October 16th 2017 and took biometric on the same day. Also, all documents have been received by Home Office on October 18th.

However, my status has been still awaiting a decision since October 16th although the decision should have been made within 10 working days.

I can track my status only by IHS number and other numbers are not recognised. So, I started doubting if this service is not really accurate for priority postal, or otherwise my application may be regarded as complicated case.
This topic is for British Citizenship ONLY. Please post your Tier 2 General questions in the Tier 2 Sub Forum.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

pm21
Newly Registered
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:32 pm
Philippines

Re: Check the status of your application online - New service

Post by pm21 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:39 pm

I went through the check-in service on the 28/06/2017 and received acknowledgement on the 06/07/2017 until now it's still on status "Awaiting a decision - Your application has been considered and is awaiting a decision. The order of the status is Open, Awaiting a decision and Decided."

This had the last updated date on the 5/07/2017 now it's no longer there.

I am travelling on the 16/12/2017 I don't want to miss the letter for ceremony, does anyone know if this will come back before the date on the 16th?

Has anyone applied for naturalization after the 28/06/2017 and received their ceremony letter?

User avatar
CR001
Moderator
Posts: 79813
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Check the status of your application online - New service

Post by CR001 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:32 pm

CR001 wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:34 pm
This topic is for British Citizenship ONLY. Please DO NOT post ILR/Tier 2/Spouse Visa questions in this topic!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Locked
cron