ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

child born to ILR father

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mexsy
Newly Registered

child born to ILR father

Post by mexsy » Sun May 13, 2012 10:17 am

Hello;

I have been granted ILR on 15 Febuary 2012 and my child born 14th March 2012. As it says on ILR letter that child born to a person settled in UK will be british, but i dont know how to register or aply for a british passport for my child.

can someone please guide me properly.

regards

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun May 13, 2012 10:49 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Christophe
Diamond Member

Re: child born to ILR father

Post by Christophe » Sun May 13, 2012 12:57 pm

mexsy wrote:Hello;

I have been granted ILR on 15 Febuary 2012 and my child born 14th March 2012. As it says on ILR letter that child born to a person settled in UK will be british, but i dont know how to register or aply for a british passport for my child.

can someone please guide me properly.

regards
As per Vinny's link above. You don't need to register in anyway, just apply for the passport.