ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CHILD MN1 REGISTRATION Section 3(2)

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

heavenab
Newly Registered
Lebanon

CHILD MN1 REGISTRATION Section 3(2)

Post by heavenab » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:51 am

i applied for my child under 5 years old bone outside UK for a british by descent parent under section 3 (2) .

i applied online but when i paid they asked me to send the documents by post to the mentioned address and they will contact me regarding the biometrics, I am wondering when do they contact us and why i had to send the documents by post without the option of uploading and taking biometrics appointment

HCJNL

Re: CHILD MN1 REGISTRATION Section 3(2)

Post by HCJNL » Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:18 pm

I successfully applied for my son last year under Section 3(2)
Like you, I had to send off the documents by regular post. I then heard nothing until I was told to make a biometrics appointment, 4 months later. Decision followed a few weeks later. Good luck!

heavenab
Newly Registered
Lebanon

Post by heavenab » Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:29 am

did they send you an email 4 months later?

HCJNL

Post by HCJNL » Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:27 am

Yes, inviting me to make a biometrics appointment, and including detailed instructions.