ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Child Passport

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

alinako
Newly Registered

Child Passport

Post by alinako » Mon May 17, 2021 7:24 pm

hello dear
I have relieved this email from home office regarding my child first passport application overseas as I applied at october 2020. their last email is:

Thank you for your email.

We received the new photos in the post and these are now in the process of being scanned onto the passport application.

(We are aware you completed your interview on 19/04/2021. Unfortunately, we are working through a backlog of applications in date order and are currently unable to provide a timescale.

Thank you for your continued patience.

Kind regards,
International Substantial Team)
my quistion is: how you understand of this email is it approved as they says the scan the photos?

best Regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Child Passport

Post by CR001 » Mon May 17, 2021 7:31 pm

Please stop tagging your question onto every topic you find. It is not necessary to spam the forum!!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

alinako
Newly Registered

Post by alinako » Mon May 17, 2021 7:34 pm

ok thank you, cam I get answer please?

alinako
Newly Registered

Post by alinako » Mon May 17, 2021 7:50 pm

CR001 wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 7:31 pm
Please stop tagging your question onto every topic you find. It is not necessary to spam the forum!!!
ok, thank you can you please reply my question ?

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Mon May 17, 2021 8:23 pm

They are processing your application - if there's a problem they will contact you again - this is just advice that it's taken longer than normal.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

free_logic
Newly Registered

Post by free_logic » Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:56 pm

Hopefully you may get you child Passport by now. Please can you share the interview questions as I am in similar situation and received email regarding interview for my child Passport.