ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship application approval email

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Deejaycr11
Newly Registered
Indonesia

Citizenship application approval email

Post by Deejaycr11 » Tue May 30, 2023 10:17 am

I noticed from the timeline thread that most people (at least the ones that shared recently) received their approval emails on a Monday - do Home Office only send approval emails on a Monday?

Thanks

meself2
Ireland

Re: Citizenship application approval email

Post by meself2 » Tue May 30, 2023 10:27 am

I would honestly doubt that there's someone with enough internal knowledge and willingness to share it to answer your question.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

talreh20
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by talreh20 » Tue May 30, 2023 10:45 am

Deejaycr11 wrote:
Tue May 30, 2023 10:17 am
I noticed from the timeline thread that most people (at least the ones that shared recently) received their approval emails on a Monday - do Home Office only send approval emails on a Monday?

Thanks
I have noticed that pattern too. Most of them were Monday however some people mentioned they received emails over the weekend as well and through out the week.

Deejaycr11
Newly Registered
Indonesia

Post by Deejaycr11 » Tue May 30, 2023 11:54 am

Thanks all, just wanted to see if anyone in the forum had recently received an approval email other than on a Monday.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Wed May 31, 2023 7:33 am

Some of these observations are just observations and turning it or assuming it to be a trend quite misleading.

Mohicaan
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by Mohicaan » Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:07 am

I have received my Ceremony Invitation yesterday but still waiting for the HO Approval letter. Not sure I would receive it on Monday. I always thought these emails are generated automatically by the system.

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:36 am

You are approved.
Emails take a while, I suspect they are not autogenerated.
The council only receives certificates of approved applicants.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

Deejaycr11
Newly Registered
Indonesia

Post by Deejaycr11 » Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:03 am

Mohicaan wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:07 am
I have received my Ceremony Invitation yesterday but still waiting for the HO Approval letter. Not sure I would receive it on Monday. I always thought these emails are generated automatically by the system.
I’m exactly the same, got an email from Council to book ceremony and I could book with no problem (that means they already received my record from HO) but until now I still don’t have email from HO. Council asked to bring HO letter to the ceremony so I might have to call them and explain I never received any letter from HO?

Deejaycr11
Newly Registered
Indonesia

Post by Deejaycr11 » Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:28 pm

FYI I have now received approval from HO, Thurs 8Jun23, 6 days after council sent me an invite to book a ceremony.