ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

December 2013 - Naturalization timeline

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push

Locked
collipu
Member
Posts: 179
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:56 pm

Re: December 2013 - Naturalization timeline

Post by collipu » Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:44 pm

I never understand there responses. They are actually dealing with December cases too!

Sonabacha
Newly Registered
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:39 pm

Re: December 2013 - Naturalization timeline

Post by Sonabacha » Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:56 pm

collipu wrote:I never understand there responses. They are actually dealing with December cases too!

i think there system is not update so is no point to call them ..... :shock:

slchoong
Newbie
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:32 pm

Re: December 2013 - Naturalization timeline

Post by slchoong » Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:00 pm

milan69 wrote:You keep mentioning leaving this country in several posts!!!
Do you have a point?

milan69
Diamond Member
Posts: 1103
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:09 pm

Re: December 2013 - Naturalization timeline

Post by milan69 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:19 pm

slchoong wrote:If you are not happy with Government then you can always choose this leave this country by voting with your feet.
slchoong wrote:If you don't want to pay for NCS and wait then leave the country. It's plain simple and straight forward.
??
I am sometimes wrong.

Simha
Newly Registered
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:27 am

Re: December 2013 - Naturalization timeline

Post by Simha » Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:31 pm

Eligibility criteria: 4yrs Work Permit+ 1 yr Tier2 general + 1 year ILR
Language criteria: UK masters
Method of application: NCS Redbridge
Date of application: 29/11/2013
Date of receipt by UKBA: 03/12/2013 (Royal mail tracking)
Date of debit of fees: 16/01/2014
Date of receipt of acknowledgement: 16/01/2014(Received: 20/01/2014)
Date of receipt of approval: 12/02/2014 (Received: 17/02/2014)
Date of Ceremony: 21/02/2014 (Private)

Simha wrote:Eligibility criteria: 4yrs Work Permit+ 1 yr Tier2 general + 1 year ILR
Language criteria: UK masters
Method of application: NCS Redbridge
Date of application: 29/11/2013
Date of receipt by UKBA: 03/12/2013 (Royal mail tracking)
Date of debit of fees: 16/01/14 (just checked online, my balance dropped today)
Date of receipt of acknowledgement: waiting
Date of receipt of approval: waiting
Date of Ceremony: waiting

rshaikh
Newly Registered
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:32 pm

Re: December 2013 - Naturalization timeline

Post by rshaikh » Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:01 pm

I called HO just now. I have been informed that my application is processed and a letter has been sent out on 14-02-2014. I hope it will be a good news.
rshaikh wrote:Application Timeline
Eligibility criteria: (e.g.-5 Year [HSMP + Tier-1] + 1yr ILR)
Method of application: NCS (Edinburgh)
Date of Application: 16-12-2013
Date of receipt by UKBA: 17-12-2013
Date of debit of fees: 20-01-2014
Date of receipt of acknowledgement: 25-01-2014 (dated 20-01-2014)
Date of receipt of approval: A letter has been posted by HO on 14-02-2014.
Date of Ceremony: Pending

flash2004
Newbie
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:33 pm

Re:

Post by flash2004 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:22 pm

flash2004 wrote:Eligibility criteria: 5 Year ILR + 1 Year
Language criteria met (UK degree, exempt countries, PBS used documents, NARIC, or B1 test): PBS
Method of application: NCS
Council name if NCS used: Redbridge
Date of application: 16/12/2013
Payment method CC/DC, Personal cheque, Bankers cheque etc: CC
Date of receipt by UKBA: 19/12/2013
Date of acknowledgement: 24/01/2014
Date of debit or clearance of fees: 22/01/2014
Date approval received: 17/02/2014
Date of ceremony: waiting
My application has been approved.. Great news...
For some reason couldn't edit my original post. so posting updates here.

TTOE
Senior Member
Posts: 501
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:09 pm

Re: December 2013 - Naturalization timeline

Post by TTOE » Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:32 pm

Credit to tier_2_applicant

Just a succint summary from me based on postings to this thread,

as @ 19:30pm on 17 February 2014

We have 67 applicants in total so far and out of these 67, 17 have reported approvals. Please see details of all approvals reported below;

1. Coolali - Application received by the HO on 12 Dec, fee deducted on 19 Jan and got approval dated 03 Feb on 06 Feb.
2. Orangepillow - Application received by the HO on 03 Dec, fee deducted 27 Dec and got approval on 06 Feb.
3. Shahfor - Application received by the HO on 13 Dec, fee deducted on 18 Jan and got approval dated 01 Feb on 07 Feb.
4. Vengud123 - Application received by HO on 13 Dec, fee deducted on 19 Dec and Customer Service informed Vengud123 of success on 12 Feb.
5. Raj34 - Application received by the HO on 02 Dec, fee deducted on 16 Jan and approval received by Raj34 on 08 Feb.
6. ssp_71023 - Application sent 17 Dec, probably received by HO on 18 Dec, fee deducted 20 Jan, Customer Service informed ssp_71023 of success on 13 Feb.
7. slchoong - Application received by the HO on 03 Dec, fee deducted 16 Jan and approval dated 05 Dec received by slchoong on 10 Feb.
8. vijayefi - application received by the HO on 02 Dec, fee deducted on 17 Jan and customer service confirmed success 13 Feb.
9. InUkOnHsmp - application received by HO on 17 Dec, fee deducted 20 Jan and customer service confirmed success 13 Feb.
10. TTOE - Application sent on 17 Dec received by HO on 18 Dec, fee deducted on 20 Jan, HO called to ask if my Mrs want her maiden name also on her BC certificate and that our docs are being sent out as she speaks. Docs received 15 Feb, confirmed ceremony inv sent out 14 Feb.
11. euhsi - confirmed approval letter sent out on 10 Feb.
12. Johngt - confirmed approval received on 12 February, dated 10 Feb.
13. dds72 - confirmed approval on 15 Feb dated 06 Feb.
14. nene66 - Confimed approval received 14 Feb sent out 12, payment deducted 20 Jan.
15. coolnattu - Confirmed approval dated 7 Feb.
16. simha - Confirmed approval received 17 dated 12 Feb.
17. flash2004 - confirmed approval received 17 Feb sent 12 Feb.


17 out of 67 for now for Dec 2013.

That makes 25.4% approval rate so far.

List of Dec 2013 applicants; (credit to tier_2_applicant)
mrbeef
vijayefi
mirzanaseer79
chiefhunter
Raj34
rd22
coolnattu
nzsan
Simha
758_SLUDeM
theolondon
kvg1922
slchoong
orangepillow
dds72
butter_fly
somemightsay
ramaven
kerrypolka
Barry77
euhsi
Greggio_f
john101
kurly1000
ejaz2g
rivoskr
raamkres
teee2
malafat
Wandsword
rikken
collipu
Sonabacha
Yulichka
shahfor
jay00uk
vengud123
Philips
coolali
whynot
InUkOnHsmp
rshaikh
Nazmas
TTOE
tvj
segs2tier1
dnkumars
flash2004
sudhibabu
ssp_71023
leoo
33kerryhouse
Kees_ara
alexboy84
Green apple
HSMP_MBA_provision
saayinla
ghomon
sharjeelpk
rasinrdj
rahulmisra204
ken218
lifofifo
euhsi
johngt
nene66
tier_2_applicant

bachy
Newly Registered
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:21 am

Re: December 2013 - Naturalization timeline

Post by bachy » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:09 pm

Many thanks TTOE for your hard work!

Somudro
Member of Standing
Posts: 332
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 9:00 am

Re: December 2013 - Naturalization timeline

Post by Somudro » Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:37 am

Excellent work @TTOE .

rshaikh
Newly Registered
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:32 pm

Re: December 2013 - Naturalization timeline

Post by rshaikh » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:01 am

Approved : I have received the approval letter this morning. All the best for everyone still waiting. This forum has been very very helpful to me during this journey.
rshaikh wrote:I called HO just now. I have been informed that my application is processed and a letter has been sent out on 14-02-2014. I hope it will be a good news.
rshaikh wrote:Application Timeline
Eligibility criteria: (e.g.-5 Year [HSMP + Tier-1] + 1yr ILR)
Method of application: NCS (Edinburgh)
Date of Application: 16-12-2013
Date of receipt by UKBA: 17-12-2013
Date of debit of fees: 20-01-2014
Date of receipt of acknowledgement: 25-01-2014 (dated 20-01-2014)
Date of receipt of approval: Received on 18-02-2014 (dated 14-02-2014)
Date of Ceremony: TBC

flash2004
Newbie
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:33 pm

Re: Re:

Post by flash2004 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:18 am

flash2004 wrote:
flash2004 wrote:Eligibility criteria: 5 Year ILR + 1 Year
Language criteria met (UK degree, exempt countries, PBS used documents, NARIC, or B1 test): PBS
Method of application: NCS
Council name if NCS used: Redbridge
Date of application: 16/12/2013
Payment method CC/DC, Personal cheque, Bankers cheque etc: CC
Date of receipt by UKBA: 19/12/2013
Date of acknowledgement: 24/01/2014
Date of debit or clearance of fees: 22/01/2014
Date approval received: 17/02/2014
Date of ceremony: waiting
My application has been approved.. Great news...
For some reason couldn't edit my original post. so posting updates here.
My ceremony has been booked for 21/02/2014 :) Best of luck to everybody else :)

mobarak
Newly Registered
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:04 pm
Location: uk
Contact:

Re: December 2013 - Naturalization timeline

Post by mobarak » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:41 am

rshaikh wrote:Approved : I have received the approval letter this morning. All the best for everyone still waiting. This forum has been very very helpful to me during this journey.
rshaikh wrote:I called HO just now. I have been informed that my application is processed and a letter has been sent out on 14-02-2014. I hope it will be a good news.
rshaikh wrote:Application Timeline
Eligibility criteria: (e.g.-5 Year [HSMP + Tier-1] + 1yr ILR)
Method of application: NCS (Edinburgh)
Date of Application: 16-12-2013
Date of receipt by UKBA: 17-12-2013
Date of debit of fees: 20-01-2014
Date of receipt of acknowledgement: 25-01-2014 (dated 20-01-2014)
Date of receipt of approval: Received on 18-02-2014 (dated 14-02-2014)
Date of Ceremony: TBC
congrat mate,i submit my application on the 23/12 and fees been taken 22/01,and knowleg leter 27/01 and still waiting and i submit my application throw an immigration solicitor and dont know what to do??

collipu
Member
Posts: 179
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:56 pm

Re: December 2013 - Naturalization timeline

Post by collipu » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:44 am

rshaikh wrote:Application Timeline
Eligibility criteria: (e.g.-5 Year [HSMP + Tier-1] + 1yr ILR)
Method of application: NCS (Edinburgh)
Date of Application: 16-12-2013
Date of receipt by UKBA: 17-12-2013
Date of debit of fees: 20-01-2014
Date of receipt of acknowledgement: 25-01-2014 (dated 20-01-2014)
Date of receipt of approval: Received on 18-02-2014 (dated 14-02-2014)
Date of Ceremony: TBC
[/quote][/quote]

congrat mate,i submit my application on the 23/12 and fees been taken 22/01,and knowleg leter 27/01 and still waiting and i submit my application throw an immigration solicitor and dont know what to do??[/quote]

mobarak - I submitted mine on the 12th. Still waiting!

InUkOnHsmp
Senior Member
Posts: 740
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:36 pm

Re: December 2013 - Naturalization timeline

Post by InUkOnHsmp » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:53 am

Hi vengud123,

IIRC they told you on phone that your approval was despatched on the 10th of February, any luck with the approval letter or call from the council for ceremony yet?

Mine was despatched on the 11th apparently, but no updates yet.

Regards
Challenges make life worth it!

vengud123
Newly Registered
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:14 am

Re: December 2013 - Naturalization timeline

Post by vengud123 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:12 pm

InUkOnHsmp wrote:Hi vengud123,

IIRC they told you on phone that your approval was despatched on the 10th of February, any luck with the approval letter or call from the council for ceremony yet?

Mine was despatched on the 11th apparently, but no updates yet.

Regards
Haven't got anything yet mate.... will let you know if i receive anything... just a correction my letter was produced on 13th Feb not 10th Feb

TTOE
Senior Member
Posts: 501
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:09 pm

Re: December 2013 - Naturalization timeline

Post by TTOE » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:34 pm

vengud123 wrote:
InUkOnHsmp wrote:Hi vengud123,

IIRC they told you on phone that your approval was despatched on the 10th of February, any luck with the approval letter or call from the council for ceremony yet?

Mine was despatched on the 11th apparently, but no updates yet.

Regards
Haven't got anything yet mate.... will let you know if i receive anything... just a correction my letter was produced on 13th Feb not 10th Feb
I was told my letter was sent out on 14 Feb and nothing yet as well.

mrbeef
Newly Registered
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:21 am
Location: Luton
Contact:

Re:

Post by mrbeef » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:21 pm

mrbeef wrote:Eligibility criteria: 5 years Indefinite Right to Remain
Language criteria met (UK degree, exempt countries, PBS used documents, NARIC, or B1 test): UK Degree
Current nationality: Nigerian
Method of application: Self (Special Delivery)
Council name if NCS used:
Date of application: 29th November 2013
Payment method CC/DC, Personal cheque, Bankers cheque etc: Bankers
Date of receipt by UKBA: 2nd December 2013
Date of aknowlegment: 17th January 2014
Date of debit or clearance of fees: 17th January 2014
Date approval received: TBA
Date of ceremony:TBA


Just called HO the lady told me a letter was generated today ccoming my way. She refused to tell me if its good or bad. for the first time the nerves are crippling in.

SameerBhagawatUk
Newbie
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:48 am

Re: December 2013 - Naturalization timeline

Post by SameerBhagawatUk » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:57 pm

Hi All,

Just called the HO to check on the status of my application. Have been told that the application is still being looked at but you will get some 'sort of a letter' in about a week.

What do you guys make of the above statement?

TTOE
Senior Member
Posts: 501
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:09 pm

Re: December 2013 - Naturalization timeline

Post by TTOE » Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:26 pm

TTOE wrote:Credit to tier_2_applicant

Just a succint summary from me based on postings to this thread,

as @ 22:30pm on 18 February 2014

We have 67 applicants in total so far and out of these 67, 18 have reported approvals. Please see details of all approvals reported below;

1. Coolali - Application received by the HO on 12 Dec, fee deducted on 19 Jan and got approval dated 03 Feb on 06 Feb.
2. Orangepillow - Application received by the HO on 03 Dec, fee deducted 27 Dec and got approval on 06 Feb.
3. Shahfor - Application received by the HO on 13 Dec, fee deducted on 18 Jan and got approval dated 01 Feb on 07 Feb.
4. Vengud123 - Application received by HO on 13 Dec, fee deducted on 19 Dec and Customer Service informed Vengud123 of success on 12 Feb.
5. Raj34 - Application received by the HO on 02 Dec, fee deducted on 16 Jan and approval received by Raj34 on 08 Feb.
6. ssp_71023 - Application sent 17 Dec, probably received by HO on 18 Dec, fee deducted 20 Jan, Customer Service informed ssp_71023 of success on 13 Feb.
7. slchoong - Application received by the HO on 03 Dec, fee deducted 16 Jan and approval dated 05 Dec received by slchoong on 10 Feb.
8. vijayefi - application received by the HO on 02 Dec, fee deducted on 17 Jan and customer service confirmed success 13 Feb.
9. InUkOnHsmp - application received by HO on 17 Dec, fee deducted 20 Jan and customer service confirmed success 13 Feb.
10. TTOE - Application sent on 17 Dec received by HO on 18 Dec, fee deducted on 20 Jan. Docs received 15 Feb, confirmed ceremony inv sent out 14 Feb.
11. euhsi - confirmed approval letter sent out on 10 Feb.
12. Johngt - confirmed approval received on 12 February, dated 10 Feb.
13. dds72 - confirmed approval on 15 Feb dated 06 Feb.
14. nene66 - Confimed approval received 14 Feb sent out 12, payment deducted 20 Jan.
15. coolnattu - Confirmed approval dated 7 Feb.
16. simha - Confirmed approval received 17 dated 12 Feb.
17. flash2004 - confirmed approval received 17 Feb sent 12 Feb.
18. rshaikh - approval received 18 Feb sent out 14 Feb

18 out of 67 for now for Dec 2013.

That makes 26.9% overall approval rate so far.

List of Dec 2013 applicants; (credit to tier_2_applicant)
mrbeef
vijayefi
mirzanaseer79
chiefhunter
Raj34
rd22
coolnattu
nzsan
Simha
758_SLUDeM
theolondon
kvg1922
slchoong
orangepillow
dds72
butter_fly
somemightsay
ramaven
kerrypolka
Barry77
euhsi
Greggio_f
john101
kurly1000
ejaz2g
rivoskr
raamkres
teee2
malafat
Wandsword
rikken
collipu
Sonabacha
Yulichka
shahfor
jay00uk
vengud123
Philips
coolali
whynot
InUkOnHsmp
rshaikh
Nazmas
TTOE
tvj
segs2tier1
dnkumars
flash2004
sudhibabu
ssp_71023
leoo
33kerryhouse
Kees_ara
alexboy84
Green apple
HSMP_MBA_provision
saayinla
ghomon
sharjeelpk
rasinrdj
rahulmisra204
ken218
lifofifo
euhsi
johngt
nene66
tier_2_applicant

Locked
cron