ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

DOB Parents

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

R-graphite
Mood:

DOB Parents

Post by R-graphite » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:03 pm

Hello,
I may have given wrong dob for my parents in naturalisation and it was a genuine mistake. I have now the correct information and I want to apply for a passport. Would that cause any issue? It is my first passport.

Thanks
I am not legally qualified, all my answers are from personal experience or readings. Please seek legal advice and don’t take my opinion as one.

alterhase58
Germany

Re: DOB Parents

Post by alterhase58 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:49 am

R-graphite wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:03 pm
Hello,
I may have given wrong dob for my parents in naturalisation and it was a genuine mistake. I have now the correct information and I want to apply for a passport. Would that cause any issue? It is my first passport.

Thanks
This should not be an issue - parents details are asked for in the AN application in case you are already a British citizen through your parents. Clearly use the correct date next.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

R-graphite
Mood:

Re: DOB Parents

Post by R-graphite » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:18 am

Thank you, I appreciate your response.

Regards
alterhase58 wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:49 am
R-graphite wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:03 pm
Hello,

Thanks
This should not be an issue - parents details are asked for in the AN application in case you are already a British citizen through your parents. Clearly use the correct date next.
I am not legally qualified, all my answers are from personal experience or readings. Please seek legal advice and don’t take my opinion as one.