ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents for First Passport Application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

THENAB
Newly Registered

Documents for First Passport Application

Post by THENAB » Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:04 pm

Hi

--------------------------
Send the following:

naturalisation or registration certificate
the passport used to enter the UK
any current or expired passports from other countries that haven’t been cancelled
--------------------------

I have a non expired passport from another country that I was going to send and the naturalisation certificate. Do I need to find the passport that I used 1st time to enter the country? It's long been expired, I am not sure I even have it. Could someone please shed some light on this?

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Documents for First Passport Application

Post by alterhase58 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:40 pm

Just send the passport(s) you have available.
It's not an issue - many foreign passport authorities retain expired ones on renewal and often people discard them, or loose them. For peace of mind you may wish to add a note to explain.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

THENAB
Newly Registered

Re: Documents for First Passport Application

Post by THENAB » Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:20 pm

alterhase58 wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:40 pm
Just send the passport(s) you have available.
It's not an issue - many foreign passport authorities retain expired ones on renewal and often people discard them, or loose them. For peace of mind you may wish to add a note to explain.
Thank you! :)